šŸš€ Bitcoin withdrawals have landedšŸš€

to have a complete service in crypto we need 3 main features

• Send out crypto a not only bitcoin
  • receive crypto out of revolut ecosystem
  • A MOST important for me (daily payable interest in crypto )

thanks

5 Likes

I was just wondering why would you want to deposit your BTC into R? I am trying to send some of my BTC to my BF account to gain on interest :slight_smile: and that basic functionality is still missing

3 Likes

does this functionality still exist? Even with metal this is not possible. Also, the 1000 euro per month limit is a joke, why there is a limit to withdraw YOUR OWN MONEY?

2 Likes

It was supposed to be tested by ā€œsomeā€ metal users, but so far no news. I am metal and Beta and I have not that option avail to me

1 Like

Is there a plan to allow withdrawals for other crypto as well? Would like to have this option for ETH at least. Thanks!

2 Likes

Not yet as far as we know for now :neutral_face:

1 Like

Regarding current limits, itā€™s mentioned it applies to the Beta at the moment, they will be readjusted later.

3 Likes

Would love to see the UK getting the same deal as the US in the fee free trading!

3 Likes

Instead of implementing new features I would like to recommend taking care of your customers, which are not able to use their funds.
My account is locked for over 5 days now, I am still waiting for being connected to live chat (still searching for consultant). I tried to contact social media profiles and the help was awful. There is no other contact with support except live chat, which doesnā€™t work when your account is locked (btw it is a lock without any proper reason).
As I said I would like to recommend taking care of your customers by helping people who can not access their money (I read tons of articles and there are thousands of people like me who are waiting for account unlock) instead of implementing new features to bring new people to your bank.
Support is awful. Start taking care of your customers (I am premium member plan and waiting over 5 days for support is kinda joke in my point of view)

4 Likes

Can this only be done for Bitcoin or can I withdraw and transfer other Crypto currencies to other wallets from Revolut?

Also, what is the situation and policy with Airdrops - are they all supported?

1 Like

I donā€™t know even if Bitcoin withdrawals have been extended to all usersā€¦ somebody can confirm this? :thinking:

2 Likes

I am metal and still waiting to be able to do it, or try it

3 Likes

Iā€™m on Metal too and I was quite sure of thisā€¦ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I totally agree to what you said.

1 Like

Sorry to Hi-jack the thread, but i cant find any information on a question im curious about.

What is the deal with crypto withdrawls?

Lets say hypothetically my XRP went to 10k per token/coin. If what im reading is correct, i can only withdraw Ā£1000 a month? By which case the price of the token/coin could drop? Thus losing literally thousands because your having to wait to the next month

Can anyone shed any light on this, as revolut staff are crap at giving answers

2 Likes

withdrawing ā‰  selling

(Withdrawing in this case is moving to an external wallet.)

3 Likes

Still non the wiser, i have no idea what you mean.

There seems to be no real answer to my question.

If you can only take Ā£1000 a month out. And you have thousands in your crypto, BUT the market started to dip. You could potentially lose many thousands because of this pathetic policy?

I just need to know if i need to empty my revolut crypto account and put it with a good crypto account? Like etorro, bistamp, messari etc.

1 Like

You seem to confuse selling crypto with sending crypto to an external wallet. Withdrawing here in Revolutā€™s context means the latter. Itā€™s not the same as selling!

Sending is limited. Selling/exchanging is not. (Well, it is, but the limit is much higher!)

I suggest the FAQs.Thereā€™s a large section about Revolutā€™s crypto offering there. And everything from sending to exchanging is explained there, including all the limits.

3 Likes

I appreciate the reply. And i think your correct, i have zero understanding of itā€¦ And still dont :man_shrugging:t3:

Im searched and searched the app and site, also the net. I just dont get it at all?

So let say i have Ā£100k in bit coin. Does that mean i can sell it, and transfer it to my bank, or revolut account?

Or Wait over 4 years to withdraw at 1k a month?

2 Likes

Just forget for a second that we are talking about bitcoins. Think about dollars instead.

Youā€™re investing in dollars. Sending dollars is the one thing. And exchanging or ā€œsellingā€ dollars would be the other.

Sending dollars would mean to transfer them to a different account. But they are still dollars. This is whatā€™s limited.

Exchanging or selling dollars would mean you could profit from potential currency gains. This is what (almost) isnā€™t limited.

Understood? ā€” Now replace ā€œdollarsā€ here with a cryptocurrency of your choice. And check out those FAQs.

4 Likes