Binance blocked by Revolut

So, a few days ago I realize that Revolut is blocking Binance. I’m your biggest fan, but for that…one big :-1:t2:

6 Likes

I thought it was only me, had the same issue 3 days ago, while trying to fund my Binance account with my R card…it got declined several times, tried with my VI and my MC, both same issue

same here i could add found on my binance account

1 Like

I was also a Big fan of Revolut and Metal subscriber.
But from one day to the other they block the Banktransfer to Binance no notification about this just the Message Try again later. I contacted support and they give me as Reason security. Soo has Revolut a Security problem with making a Banktransfer within the UK ? No for sure not.
For me it’s unacceptable and im considering to cancel my subscription.

2 Likes

Surely nothing at all to do with their own Crypto plans :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve never sent money to Binance, but I have HNT miners so I use Binance to sell. I’ve withdrawn from Binance to my Revolut Metal account several times with only one hiccup. One time out of the blue my deposit to Revolut was held in pending. They requested things like the address of the bank sending money and all sorts of items I had no idea how to answer. I simply sent them the screenshot of the Binance withdrawal and told them I sold crypto. They released my funds in 24 hours.

2 Likes

Stuff like this can happen with any bank. Transactions related to crypto are often suspect of further investigation for obvious reasons.

Hi everyone,

So what’s the alternative to make deposits/withdrawals to/from crypto exchanges? I intended to open a standard account on Revolut, but now that it is blocking Binance, game over.

Wirex seems to be causing too many headaches to its customers with this as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hey Tory :sun_with_face:

I have been thinking to cross from binance to revolute metal card and I was wondering if that will be an easy path :slight_smile: I am having huge problems with linking my back account visa card with Binance and this it the main reason.
I wanna ask also if this process is easy in Revolute ?
And is Metal card only one that provides that option or Premium and Standard has it too just with maybe bigger fees?

thank you sooo much for any of your help!
Dewona :cherry_blossom:

Since I cannot create a new topic, I will be commenting here (Sorry!).

@anon33247966, please help me out w this. My account was surprisingly limited this morning, and I can’t figure out one thing to do. Your live chat support isn’t even replying! I can’t figure out who to contact, I have to topup my account for a booking.com reservation… Please assist me out I’m ready to provide any documents but your team isn’t replying.

@anon71086934, please help!

2 Likes

Have you tried via Tweeter?

1 Like

I think that Twitter support is waay overvalued…

I tried yesterday for a bug I have since day 1 and I received the same “useless” response as in-app support (uninstall - reboot - reinstall - relogin… OK, it’s still here!!). :roll_eyes:

Just fasterr to be honest… :sweat_smile:

Is Binance still blocked by Revolut?

This Revolut page they are not blocked. So which one is true?

https://www.revolut.com/help/making-payments/paying-by-card/which-merchants-are-not-supported-by-revolut

As for crypto merchants, we currently support the following list: Xapo, crypto.com, MoonPay, Bitstamp, Kraken, Coinbase, Gemini, Bitpanda, Coinfloor, Binance, and we are reviewing this list on a regular basis.

1 Like

“Is Binance still blocked by Revolut?”
…it isn’t. :wink:

2 Likes

Verified, thanks :+1:

1 Like

Just wanted to confirm if any AU Revolut users can confirm that Binance transfers work in Australia?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

namene mi bqha blokirali acc; za verifikaciq napravih q no acc: o6te ne e razblokirano

I still cannot send money from my revolut USD account to binance via SWIFT. Any updates on that side?

Is this an issue for the last two days? Because I cant deposit money from my Binance card!
Any news on this topic, this is not ok!

I was able to top up my Binance account using Revolut account just a day ago

1 Like