Best Way to send SEPA payment

Hi,

I have a standard UK bank account and need to make a SEPA payment in EUROS abroad which will become a regular monthly payment.

What is the best way? Top up my Revolut UK Account as I cant top up my Euro account as I cant send a SEPA payment from my normal bank. or Top up my Revolut Card, then Exchange?

Obviously looking for the way with the least amount of charges!

Thanks

Dave

Hi @dlarge,

Thank you for contacting us.

Let me clarify, your Revolut card is linked to your account. By topping up you’re topping up your account and not your card.

The rule is that you should top up in the currency that your bank account is held in. For example, if you have a UK bank account make sure you top up in GBP. If you don’t your bank will convert the money for you and charge a huge fee!

Please let me know if you have further enquiry!

Best,

Andreas K.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

So then if I need to send a payment abroad using SEPA, Im not sure how I make the payment! Do I just give them my card details as I cannot see anywhere in the app that I can make a payment to another account?

It’s the pink button :slight_smile:

Tap the pink button on the main navigation screen in the app. Select ‘To bank account’ and tap ‘Add a new beneficiary’. Add your bank details, then you can simply enter the amount, currency and hit send.

1 Like

Ah yes, You mean the big pink one in the middle of the screen!!

Thanks lol

Dave

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve made a bank transfer in euro from italy bank to revolut account. How many time to see it in my revolut account?

Best regards

Antonio