Beneficiary is not allowed

I’ve been trying for a month to get my money out of Coinbase (don’t use them… ever!!!) and heard that people have had success using Revolut. However I keep receiving “Beneficiary is not allowed” when sending €2 to Coinbase in order to verify my Revolut account.

I’ve heard that Revolut has stopped sending money to any crypto exchange. Is this a temporary thing or will it be resolved soon?

Thanks

Please search this forum. Plenty of users discussed this. You need to activate your personal EUR IBAN from within the app first :wink: .

2 Likes

Exactly what Frank said. It seems to be one of the most common question these days.

More > Profile > Account Details > Euro and click activate, then use your personal EUR IBAN.

Thanks a lot guys, that worked. It’s my first time using the community site, I didn’t notice the other questions already asked on the site, sorry my bad!

When adding Revolut as an account in Coinbase they ask for an IBAN and BIC which I managed to find in my Revolut app, but they also ask for the banks name, I guess it’s just Revolut?

Thanks again.

2 Likes

When checking BIC databases, the BIC resolves as: REVOLUT LTD.

That should work.

1 Like