it’s a bit misleading when you say your transfers are without fees. I sent 1000 US$ to REVOLT and received only US$ 975 on my acc. even its a Barclays Fee…thats your bank…its costs fees!
Hey there @jwalder
It’s clearly stated in the FAQs:
It’s not “fee free”, it’s “ will not charge you fees for it”
Extract from the FAQs:
If your transfer is in PLN, USD or any other currency then it will likely be sent via SWIFT. This means that your bank (and/or an intermediary bank) could charge you an international transfer fee.
With SWIFT transfers there are a few things to bear in mind:
- Your bank is likely to charge a fee to make a SWIFT transfer to Revolut.
- When your money is in transit, it may be processed by an intermediary bank. They may also deduct a handling fee.
- The amount you receive in your Revolut account therefore may be less money than you sent.
- Depending on which fee option (SHA, BEN, OUR, REM) you choose while doing a SWIFT transfer to Revolut, intermediary, originating bank and beneficiary bank (namely Lloyds) can apply a handling fee for that transfer.
- As banks charge different amounts and are not always transparent, we cannot provide an accurate amount you would be charged.