Bank Transfers not credited to my Revolut Account

Hi! I send from my account monese to my account revolut 400£ and not arrive never and the costumer service revolut say I don’t have the money nowhere but I don’t understand where is my money then,they say will investigate can you help me please because I need my money.i try to contact a lot of times my revolut costumer service but never give me explanation about where is my money can you told me where is my money or to take it back please.thank you
Where is my money ?

My husband has the same problem where he transfered his salary to revolut bank account but the reference number was lost. Could you help? This is urgent. Could Andreas contact me directly to help solve the issue? Many many thanks,

Hi, although the development is a bit long, this post is about a Bank transfer that was not credited on my revolut account.

I opened a first resolut account two years ago but never used it and never received the card. I had the APP downloaded with an IBAN and never used it. Then about two months ago I proceeded to reapplying for the card and could not succeed. The customer service -with whom I spoke on the phone - told me that my first account had been frozen and that he would initiate a new account for me, which would enable me to register and apply for the card. It all worked and I even received the card later on.

Problem arised when I made my first Bank transfer to my revolut account. The revolut IBAN that was shown onto my revolut APP was still the one from the first, original account. After a few Days, I noticed that mt revolut account was not credited. So I contacted N26 (the Bank which initiated the Bank transfer) to investigate on the Matter. To this day, they tell me that they have contacted Revolut several times but got no answer. Since then, I proceeded to a second transfer to my revolut account and noticed that the IBAN shown on my APP was different than the one it had shown (and which I had used) when I made the first Bank transfer which never went through.

I am now waiting for a reply from Revolut regarding the Bank transfer made to my old IBAN. The amount (100 euros) was debited from my N26 account, but was never credited to my account with the new IBAN.

Thanks for your help!
M.

I have transferred the money for more than 5 days to my revolut but cannot received it. I have a online chat but no response from the live agent. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @AndreasK I transferred Euros from my Spanish bank this morning and the money has left my account but not showing up in the revolut account yet which in the the UK, I need this payment asap to pay my car insurance. Please can you help at all as the online chat has said “looking for adviser” for hours…

Thank you in advance

Hey, My money transfer from the United States was initiated on 30th May and today is the 6th of June and money not yet credited in my account. I’m in emergency and I need that money. It was sent by my sister.

1 Like

This a user forum! So don’t expect any replies from :r: staff here! Use in-app chat or contact them on Twitter or FB!

Revolut has no customer service over the phone. :thinking:

1 Like

Dear Christian

I’ve done a few transfers, to my other bank accounts or to others’, and fortunately nothing similar to your situation happens.

Regards

George

Can you please help me as well its been more than a week !

I have the same issue! My salary goes to revolut and i dont have access to my founds for more than a week now! This is crazy I got bills to pay!

I have the same issue ! noone from Revolut is responding in this matter

I have been advised that a credit was made to my account by a supplier who could not supply due to lockdowns, The credit has not arrived in my account some 14 days after it was credited. The institution involved is unlikely to have advise me of the credit and not make the transaction. Where is the money??

1 Like

I have a pending transaction from Friday 5/6 to recieve an amount of money. Till now, the issue is still pending while from the app, there is no live agent available to advice on that. Does anybody else has similar issue?

i sent a complaint to formalcomplaints@revolut.com and got an automated response with some suggestions as how to follow up, no joy to date.

Many of us (looking on this thread). Personally I haven’t receive 4 transfers from 3 different senders so it is definietely Revolut issue. I spoke with many agents but the answer is always the same - “we transfered the case to specialized team, please check again later/tomorrow” (since zfriday the same response).

Hi, I’m new here, joined Revolut around 18 months ago with out issue, well until now. I transferred money to my Revolut USD account and it’s been pending for 13x days. I can see the amount, it’s greyed out and status is pending. I get nowhere with the online agents who simply stall me asking to be patient and in the meantime, I have credit cards and other bills to pay and now have late payment charges to pay. I have no idea what is going on, nobody call tell me and I have never experienced this before with any other bank. It is truly shocking. If anyone has any experience on how to resolve this issue, please get in touch.

I’m facing the same shit! I have a USD pending payment too.

R team is just putting me off with some pre-defined text block answers. My local bank never does such a complication nor do they need to take soooo loooong to solve things.

A R account is useless if they are processing transfers in snail speed…

Hi Robert, mine cleared on the 14th day following daily chases with various faceless agents. I don’t believe my chasing added any urgency to the process or accelerated the result in any way shape or form. When the payment was finally processed, there was no clarity around why.this had happened or what the cause was.

I can only deduce that the bank benefited from not releasing payment.

Maybe file a complaint with the financial ombudsman?

Good Luck and regards

Hi, my case is similiar but already rahter old, a transfer was made from Revolut to my Austrian bank account on the 11.08, I have been talking to the support team but they keep saying the “bank partner” has not responded yet about the tracing of the transfer, it has been more than a month and the money is still not present and I have no information where it is. I’m starting to think I should turn to someone for legal help, because this is unacceptable.
Good luck to everyone in this thread.