Bank Transfers not credited to my Revolut Account

I transfered also few months and did not receive a thing on my Revolut account, I forgot to put my reference number back then. Anyone how can I get it back, I can’t receive help on chat-support in app. Help would be much appreciated.

Hello! I transferred 10000chf to my revolut account and it didn’t arrive yet. It’s been 6 days already.
What is going on with that money?

Thank you

Hello Andreas.
I created my Revolut account following the recommendation of a friend and transferred 10k chf from my Swiss account to my revolut one. It’s been 6 days and I don’t know anything about those 10000chf that I sent. What is going on with my money? thank you

Maybe it’s hold up by the bank because it’s 10K ?
Alternatively, did the money come back ?
Did you use your personal IBAN or the GB account ?

Where’s the money? Finally received after 4 business days with a weekend added in the middle. Thanks for the team’s help (hoping Revolut can reduce the timeframe to receive funds’ credit or at least ensure it is more standardized)

Dear Revolut team,

I supposed to get a transfer to my revolut account within 4-5 working days. 5 days has passed already, but there is nothing on my account. How can I investigate this case? Chat support does not reply to me anymore. This transfer is very urgent.

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

Hi, was there a weekend in between ? This could delay the transfer due to the banks’ working days.

Best,

All issues are solved, thanks!

Hello, I am very frustrated with Revolut I have made a bank transfer from my Bank account in Ron last Thursday and till today I cannot see the balance into my account. All what I get back from live chat support is that we cannot do anything to speed up the process… it has been a week I am sorry! Can anyone help please it is an imp amount. Thanks

@AndreasK AndreasK would you mind trying to support my query please? Thanks

Hi,

below I pasted the message that I got after the attempt of doing a wire transfer to Revolut done last week.
When dealing with the phone app, I cannot attach it neigther get any help since the bot is the only responding, mainly not at subject.

Can anyone help me with it?

Thanks,

Dear Ms. Roncassaglia,

Thank you for your kind patience.

We received word from our bank, BCEE who
confirmed that the issue was caused by your
payment provider.

Revolut refused to process the incoming SEPA
transfer as they are a non-bank financial institution.

Due to this the amount was sent back to our corporate
bank account.

Our solution to this situation that we can transfer you the
withdraw manually, therefore we would like to ask you
to provide another bank account number on your name.

We apologize for the inconveniences this may caused you.

Best regards,

bitFlyer EUROPE S.A.
User Support
Home Page: https://bitflyer.com/en-eu
E-mail: info.eu@bitflyer.com

I made a transfer from Paypal to Revolut over a week ago but I have not received the money. Paypal assure me the money was sent (and there is documentation). However all Revolut customer service have to say is that “the payment is not on our side”. What is particularly ridiculous is that they say this, considering the messages in this public forum! The management should inform the customer service agents about widespread problems (it’s not the customer service person’s fault!). Any advice?

1 Like

Hi there!
We transferred some money from two different bank accounts to my Revolut account on the 28th and 30th of January and none of the money has arrived.
We’ve transferred smaller and similar amounts of money from those bank accounts to my Revolut account before and it worked fine. The chat support is not helping. The money still hasn’t arrived neither bounced back to the accounts it was transferred from.

+1 Two Paypal to Revolut transfers are missing.

Check out some of the other recent threads - many people from over Europe are missing money that transferred it last week due to some mismatch between the BIC codes the banks use. This is not our fault but Revolut are saying nothing about it, nor are the sending banks either. It’s a real nightmare.

Haven’t changed the BIC and always used REVOGB21. Besides, IBAN alone should suffice anyway.

Yes, that what a lot of people thought. But banks have been using the wrong BIC code - regardless of what IBAN you have put in. Might be worth talking to your bank about it, but like the rest of us you probably just have to wait for some unknown period of time for your money to come back (or not at all, who even knows at this point).

Hi
Last night I transferred 100 pounds to my Revolut account and it still isn’t showing on a Revolut account! No one is responding to the online chat either so this is not making me happy! The money seems to have ‘got lost’ somewhere and has already been taken from my bank! Can someone help please!

Hi
Can you please do the same for me asap? I am waiting for a £400 payment . I need it urgently.
Thanks a lot

Having same issue with a GBP transfer…

Hi Andreas,
I have issue with receiving money from Revolut. I transferred from my revolut accout to my personal bank account since 8 may and have not received the money yet. My bank confirmed that money is not received, but they are withdrawn from Revolut. Please help