Bank transfer without reference number

Hi, I did a bank transfer from a French bank account to my Revolut. account using IBAN. Stupid as I was, I forgot to specify the reference number. Now i’m trying to contact the Support since last week-end but no one is answering me, not even Rita.

Its pretty urgent, since I moved to the uk but no access to my fund anymore after my french credit card expired last month.

Can someone help or direct me to another support contact I can get in touch with please.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

Nothing to worry about.

Do you have the the bank transfer confirmation?

Hi AndreasK,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do have it on my bank account.

Could you please send me a screenshot via DM?

yes, done ! thanks again

1 Like

Hi Andreas, shamefully I’ve done same mistake twice, because I was pretty disorientated from start. Can I send you screens from bank, so you can send me my money from pool? Thanks

Can you please send me a direct message so that I can take a closer look into it?

Why don’t you use your personal IBAN? :thinking: That way, no need for personal reference number :slight_smile:

Hi,
I did the same mistake, I have sent the money without reference so it couldn’t be identified. Can you please help me ?

Thanks,
Gabor

Hi,

I have done the same mistake. My employer has paid in my wages without the reference numbers.

Please advise.

Kind regards

I have done the same mistake.I send money without reference number.Can we do something about it?

Hello, same problem here, could someone help? cheers

Hi all, have done the same mistake. Can someone help?

Is there a reference number or a trace number when you transfer from revolut to other banks?
May I know , where I can find it? thnx

1 Like

Hello @Felicity37 :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. :r: I understand you wish to track your transfer status. Kindly check here to see how can you track your transfer and to know how to download the transfer confirmation, please click here. :moneybag: :moneybag:

SG | Community Team