Bank Transfer Refunds

I set premium account with this app as was put on to it by a friend. Huge mistake! I transferred to get my wages paid into this app which was £9,900 meant enter my account on 9 April but because it exceeded my limit (which I never knew about) I needed to send live passport photos which I was unable to at the time so I asked to return my wages back to my employer which they said they did.

That was on 9 April, I am still waiting for my funds to be returned! First I was told by online support it takes 7 working days, that went by so back online chat support I went to be told it takes 10 working days, that went by no money returned so once again back online to support, to be told this time I was miss informed it takes 20 working days! Still no money returned back online support to be told money has not been transferred and it “ should” be transferred next week!!

This is unacceptable, also they have now left me assigned to online chat for 4 days now with no one answering me as I can’t get a live agent with being assigned for 4 days constant which I believe was done on purpose.

This app is a total scam, looks like I am going to have to start legal action when am home to refund my wages!

It has ruined my credit rating as I have missed payments because of this app holding onto my wages!

Nothing but stress with this app, also chat online support is shocking, getting told lie after lie every week I went on!

I also have screenshots of online chat to support this.

1 Like

Unfortunate that you didn’t take time to understand how :r: works before committing such a large sum of money. If you had verified your account initially you probably wouldn’t have had a problem.
@anon33247966 should be able to help

1 Like

Yes it is unfortunate, I understand that but I don’t understand why it takes so long to return my money and also to be getting told lie after lie every week on the timescale from online support, it’s been transferred back, it hasn’t been transferred back etc etc

did you get your money back at last?

hello you have closed my account and there is 859 € on it so I would like to recover my money on another account, I can not even connect to the account anymore nor nothing is not normal I would like to recover my money mef

Hi

Apologies that I have to tag onto this thread for my issue.

My account is deactivated, and I have a pending refund from a merchant. How can I retrieve those funds? Is it possible to retrieve those funds?

Previously, when my account was limited, I asked the live chat in-app, and the response was: “You could contact us, and we would transfer the funds back to you”. However, there was no way for me to access the in-app chat right now. I am unable to log in with my registered number, and was also unable to create one with the same email address.

I have sent an email to feedback@revolut.com but to no avail.

May I ask, are there any similar cases? How was it resolved?

Regards
Trivious

Hi. Have any chance to refund my online payment? They cheated on me so i want (somehow) my money back.

Hello everyone,

I dont know where can i write. but I’ll try here.
I was scammed. I responded to one ad about a phone mobile on facebook. That he will send it to me via post. I didn’t think so that is a true, but I ended up sending him money anyway. I also have screenshots of conversation messages and recorded his voice. there is some chance of getting money back? Someone please help me with this.

Thank you,

Did your your money back? First time using the app and I’m out of Eur5,5k. They ask for documents with details in them even when these documents dont exist! Sent pages and pages of documents which contain the whole info neede between them, but nom Revolut want one page with just the details they demand…

Go to the police to get help.

1 Like

Hi, i know this is some time later but did you get this sorted?