Bank Transfer: Proof of Transaction/Sending Receipt

Hello,

I am currently sending a regular payment from Transferwise as I need a transaction receipt I can save for proof of payment. This receipt is used for both tax and legal reasons.

Can I get something similar via Revolut? I need the receipt to show:

• Value sent plus any fees
  • Sender currency
  • Recipient Name/Details
  • Recipient amount received
  • Recipient currency
  • Date sent/received
  • Transfer text reference

Anything else such as pretty Revolut branding is a bonus. I need this to be for the individual transaction and NOT just the statement which could show multiple transactions.

I already sent a test transfer to myself and can’t see any way to get a receipt (not using business account). I’d love to move from TW but this receipt is a tax/legal requirement :-/

Is this a “new” requirement or possible today somehow that I haven’t seen?
Thx

4 Likes

You can get a statement for a single transaction by tapping the corresponding transaction -> statement.

Though I am not sure if everything you want is covered.

The official FAQ says that statement have all that info, but it doesn’t.
Revolut Business does have it, but personal doesn’t, and it should.

6 Likes

Right now trying to pay rent with a bank transfer, because the agency’s usual system does not work. It would be good to know if everything is included in the transaction for the receiver, and have a proof on my side. Revolut does not show whether it will be a SEPA transaction, which is good for the sake of simplicity, but I cannot even guess what will listed in the transaction.

It’s going to be a SEPA transfer as long as you’re sending EUR within the SEPA area.

Yes, Frank is right, it was a SEPA transfer between European banks. And now all information is included in the transfer confirmation on a personal Revolut account. It is available for the transaction in the phone app. (I think that the confirmation is still minimalistic in the web app.) Here is how it looks like:

1 Like