Bank transfer not showing up at all

Im a new member of the community, and i just recently signed in because I’ve been having several issues with money transfers, specially in EUR currency. So when i first installed my Revolut Account app in my phone, I was asked to transfer 5 or 10 pounds to my Revolut account from my bank. I topped up 10 euros, and i dindt get the money at all. That was almost three months ago.
Because I had other things to do at the moment, I didnt pay too much attention to it, but here’s the thing:

On Thursday the 12th of October, i transfered from an app called Verse, whose sender is Easy Payments, 134,20€ to my bank account. But for some reason, I haven’t recieved my money at all. It’s been almost two weeks since i did this, and I need the money as soon as posible. I’ve contacted Verse, and they told me that the money already reached my bank, but for some reason its not showing up in my Revolut account.

Could you help me with this? Thank you very much for your time and consideration :slight_smile:

Hey there, @JamesMcGlade :smile:

Oh my god! You’ve waited 3 months and 2 weeks?! :worried:
If one single euro had been delayed for 3 days I’d be making a drama and threatening everyone with fire :laughing::fire:

Anyway, I’ll try to help a bit.
Could you answer a few questions? :mag_right:

• Were each of the transfers made to the pooled account (w/ reference number) or to your unique IBAN?
  • Can you get a statement of the transaction from Verse showing the source, destination, amount and date?
  • Can you get the same statement from your bank for the first transaction?

Hope you can sort this out soon :blush:

(I’ll remind you, I’m not linked with Revolut in any way more than you. Revolut employees can be identified by a small :r: in their profile picture)

Anyway, @JamesMcGlade, these are the general steps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

General considerations:

• Pooled account (transfer w/ reference number) should not accept third-party payments. Only personal, unique IBANs/accounts do (GBP and EUR as of today)
  • Any refused third-party payment will be sent back to the original account

My recommendation:

• Get the best documents/statements you can for both transactions, from your bank and Verse. They should ideally include origin, destination, date, amount and your full name :memo:
  • Send them through the in-app support chat, in the More section of the app, clicking Support and typing live agent. They should be able to trace it and give you more info :crystal_ball:
  • It could also be a nice idea to contact Verse and your bank regarding the status of the transactions :phone:

Screenshot_20171024-210622_01

Hi there Julio. Dont know if you are spanish, but if you are i am too haha.
Anyway, the transfers were made to my IBAN.
I have a statement from the app that those transfers were madre to my
account, they show the last four numbers of my bank account aswell. As for
the details of the transaction im trying to get them at the moment.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hey, @JamesMcGlade, claro que lo soy :smile:

However, I’ll stick to English (por ahora… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::slight_smile:)

I’d message the in-app support team just now. :timer_clock: They’re closing in 25 minutes and will make you wait around 20 mins, so you’ll have time while you’re waiting :wink:

Also, you can try Twitter:
:bird: https://twitter.com/Revolutapp