Bank transfer from UAE to Europe

Same issue here as well with the new Lithuanian IBAN, there is no option to send AED. Just EUR, GBP, USD and CNH.

Not sure if this a new policy of Emirates NBD, since I used to be able to transfer AED to my GB IBAN of Revolut.

Hello,

Did anybody managed to transfer AED to Revolt AED LT IBAN? If so please advise how did you do that? Which UAE bank do you use?

Thanks,
Maggie

Hello, can you please share the bank details you used to crate a new beneficiary with the LT IBAN? I have a NBD account and trying to add the new LT IBAN in the last three months without any success.
Thanks in advance,
Maggie

Hi, which is the rounting number or sort code? I try to get the transfer done and I can not because of this info. thank you!

Have you managed to find the problem? I have the same issue. Thank you!

Hi, which is the rounting number or sort code? I try to get the transfer done and I can not because of this info. thank you!

Any updated about the issue? Thank you!

Hi Maggie,

I’ve used sort code LIABLT2X XXX together with ‘Bank of Lithuania’. Only because I’m not able to find Revolut their sort code in the Emirates-NBD app. I had the same issue with my previous ‘GB IBAN’, hence I also used the main Barclays sort code, which worked like a charm.

Important to note: I have no confirmation this will work with the ‘LT IBAN’, so I suggest to reach out to Revolut support to get official confirmation.

However, after adding beneficiary in E-NBD, I’m now unable to send AED towards my new ‘LT IBAN’.