Bank transfer does not work

Dear revolut. On Feb 28th I transferred £600 via bank transfer to Revolut. Today it’s March 2 and the money has still not appeared. I am in Chile and you have left me penniless. To make matters worse your support team responds with A THREE HOUR DELAY to queries. THREE HOURS. what do you expect me to do. Sit still for three hours and wait for someone to do their job? And then, because it just so happens that it’s 1.30am local time when they decide to respond… they kill the chat

This is my third bank transfer with you guys so I really don’t understand what the problem is and why your agents cannot respond promptly. At this rate I am better of with my normal bank. At least they pickup the phone’!!

transferences can take up to 5 days, according to the FAQ.

Hi @Daphnemc,

Your transfer has been now assigned into your account. It seems there was a name mismatch so your transfer couldn’t be assigned by the system.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, but there was a server issue which was impacting all the in-app features, that’s why there was a delay on our chat.

Hi @Daphnemc,

Your transfer has been now assigned into your account. It seems there was a name mismatch so your transfer couldn’t be assigned by the system.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, but there was a server issue which was impacting all the in-app features, that’s why there was a delay

Thank you Andres for the speedy response. You are a star. Wish the rest of the support team was like you!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that @Daphnemc! Support team is receiving a high volume of requests :slight_smile:

Enjoy Chile.

p.s. Send some nice shots