Bank card verification No code

Hi
I arranged for 2 top ups today with 2 different bank providers, I have managed I verify one of my bank cards (by inputting the 4 digit code into revolut)
The other bank provider says that they have not received a 4 digit code at all from revolut. I have even spoke to the manager who checked the transaction for some time.
Has anyone else had this where the bank does not have a 4 digit code to provide you with?
How did you progress with verification? My account is now locked :worried:

As far as I understand well you have topped up revolut account using your bank card. If so you should look into your bank’s transaction’s history. It can be in pending transactions. Then look into payment’s description or beneficiary’s name. It has to be there something like “revolut*3435”. These 4 digits are your code.

I have checked and successfully found it for one of my bank cards, however for my second bank transaction it is not there. I spoke to an operator too and he drilled down on the transaction and there was nothing even under pending transaction

If you have toppped up money on your revolut account it will appear after a few days in your bank’s statement for sure.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.