Average daily balance (giacenza media) necessary for italian taxes

Hello everybody, I think it’s a shame that still today in the 2021, we do not have the average daily balance integrated in the app or the possibility to ask them to receive it.

You have been operating in the Italian market for years!

1 Like

Hello all, I’m Italian too and, like others Italians, I need this functionality. ISEE is very important for Italian taxes stuffs and so average daily balance certification (certificazione della giacenza media) is extremely important, too. If Revolut does not provide an average daily balance certification for italian ISEE I think I’ll have to close my account.

I second this, it is really important for italian customers

here we go again, is this feature going to be implemented any time soon?

we simply need this information:
average annual balance
revolut european vat number

edit:
In the meantime I found the “Codice fiscale” of Revolut: link to the revolut’s codice fiscale

Codice fiscale Revolut: LT100012743219

First, thank you for make this feature happen! My husband and I were about to do the math when your notification arrived :heart:
But I’d like to report a bug. I can’t open a new topic, so I’ll report it here hoping that someone will help.

In the calculation of the average, the vaults are added with their full values when actually the contribution in a group vault i.e. between to people should be half the overall value.
In my case, since I have a couple of vault with my husband, we have a higher average balance because we are paying each other contribution.

Is there a way to fix it? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

The documentation required for italian ISEE can now be downloaded on the Revolut app.

1 Like

Not Italian but happy to see Revolut are now catering for the markets they operate in in a more sensible manner.

Update July 2023. You need to have your address located in Italy. If you change this to abroad in a given year, you will not get the documents anymore. I changed my address again to Italy from July onwards, but only will get Giacenza Media from July onwards, not for the whole year.
Tedious this is… just why is it so complicated.

Is this still up to date? The last commit occurred in mid 2022.

Updade August 2023: The document on Giacenza media provided by Revolut is basically useless. This is because they only provide a document for your EUR account, not other curriencies (USD), crypto (ETH, BTC), and not for stocks.
You better rely on external services it seems.

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to start a new topic