Available Administrators

Are any of you online?

Sent a message to theee separate admins over the last few days and yet to receive a response.

They don’t really browse these forums; you’re better off contacting on Twitter or Facebook

1 Like

Hi! I transfered a sum to revolut, i regret it and wants my money back on my account/bank. How Should i do?? Please help

Or how can i use/spend my money i have at revolut? Understand nothing;-(

I cant even get onto the chat room. Very frustrating

Can someone please help - I’m travelling in Portugal right now, lost my phone and now I have a new phone number but my Revolut account is locked. Have all my money in Revolut and no one is answering in the chat? This is getting serious, can’t pay hotel of afford food. I’m Metal user and have a large amount of money in my account.

Hi, can You somebody explain me how to change my username in Revolut bank account…?
I try to do, but i get msg:
Please contact support for help with this request
BTW - my desired new login was anounced as free and also possible… just after clicking to “change” button, i get this error message…
Or do You know HOW to contact this “support”…??
Thank to anybod who can help.
R.

Either contact them via Twitter or use the in App support by clicking your profile picture > the question mark in the top right > scroll down and click on “start new chat”