Automatically exchange when top-up different currency?

Hi,

I want to transfer 100 USD to my Revolut account in PLN currency. Will it exchange automatically?

If you transfer 100 USD to your Revolut account it will appear on your Revolut App as 100 USD, then you can exchange it (in the app) to PLN, or just spend it with your Revolut card in PLN (or any other from supported currencies) and the conversion will be taken care for you internally.

You should always choose the account which you transfer to based on the currency you transfer in: USD bank top-up details in your case.

Hello all,

I have the same type issue than mkukulka. But I want to transfer money from a USD account located outside of Europe to top up my Revolut account (ultimately in EUR). In my case I believe SWIFT transfer (so, through Lloyds bank) is mandatory.

But to minimize transfer fees from the origin bank and from Lloyds, should I select the top up information of Lloyds bank in USD or in EUR? To me it seems I should use USD swift info, so that the Revolut app handle the exchange free of charge; am I right?

Also should I select BEN, OUR or SHA when filling the transfer form at the origin bank? What’s the best?

Thanks.