Auto Top-Up out now!

Okay, I have found where the auto top-up is. When I try to access this area of the app it crashes. My iPhone is up to date with software.

Ok, tap the ā€œ+ā€ circled button on the left. Then tap on the top of the screen ā€œTop-up by cardā€ and you should be able to select ā€œAuto top-upā€. see all screenshot below

Well, Iā€™m experiencing a very slow UI due to a problem server side, be patient if you see a loading screen.

When I select EUR as a top up currency, it stills shows Ā£ instead of EUR in ā€œAuto top up withā€. Does this mean that it will debit Ā£ from my card despite selecting EUR as a currency or itā€™s just a display issue and the Ā£ should have been ā‚¬?

Thanks

Ya think you released this one a bit too soon guys? How are you doing with an update?

Also, per my post in another thread can you make the top-up threshold and the auto top-up amounts a bit more granular. Ā£50 trigger and Ā£100 minimum top-up might be a bit too high for some customers.

1 Like

I would like to see a Ā£50 auto-topup. I use my card all the time but I donā€™t like to leave big balances on it for many reasons. Minimum of Ā£100 is too much so until it lowers I wonā€™t use auto-topup

1 Like

Why? I donā€™t understand why crĆ©dit cars are not accepeted

It was just an observation. In fact I think It should works great with credit cards also. Has somebody tried it?

How does this work? I have less than Ā£50 balance, turned on auto top-up for less than that and nothing happened. I also have a Euro balance so is it your total balance or your home currency balance which has to below the limit?

Yes I dis and it didā€™nt Work.

-------- Message dā€™origine --------

@Rou05 @Geejay It will work once you have used your card! Let us know through the in-app support if you find some bugs, issues or need some help

Hi Neil, I have used my card many times since joining. When I opened the app the other day I discovered the new Auto TopUp so I set it up but nothing has happened.

(it takes too long for me to use in-app support)

I think that he was saying to use the card after enabling auto top-up.

Thanks Robert. Iā€™ve changed some GBP into Euros and still nothing. Maybe itā€™s because my Euro balance is greater than the Ā£50 limit I set.

Try using the card for a purchase. If you do not want to buy anything add your card to Amazon or Google Wallet and they will do a preauthorisation to validate your card and that counts as a transaction.

Hi Robert, I added it to Amazon but still nothing. I might try buying a kindle book later.

OK, I bought something and Auto TopUp worked. However, thatā€™s not very helpful if you mainly use your balance to buy currency when the rate is good. Say Iā€™ve got Ā£140 balance and then I buy Ā£100 Euros, then I get a recurring sub come up the next day for $140 and I donā€™t have dollars, and I donā€™t have enough balance in Sterling. I donā€™t want my Euros used up as Iā€™ll need them when I go to Spain in the winter.

I might as well turn Auto TopUp off and do it manually.

A good idea but not fully thought through, imho.

I also want to have a lower minimum for topping-up. Are you considering? Thanks @revolut

3 Likes

when it will be possible to auto top-up in PLN currency?