Auto Top Up Enhancements - Schedule and Approvals

I’d like to be able to schedule auto top ups, usually weekly or monthly. Separately, I’d like the option to only commit an auto top up if a notification is ok’ed. This is a fraud prevention measure.

11 Likes

Hello @bsalita

That’s a really nice idea. At the moment you can schedule auto top-ups when your balance falls below a certain amount, but it will be nice to have the option to schedule auto top up of a specific amount, every month or week.

We will take it on board :slight_smile:

Best,

Andreas K.

6 Likes

I think, auto top-up should work during cash withdrawal (In ATM or POS) The system should wait for authorization until the revoluts account will be recharget. I do not want to reject the transaction with the description of insufficient funds in the revolut account. And wait for auto top-up. And make a purchase. The system should be intelligent.

e.g I make purchase / withdrawal => there are no insufficent funds in the revolut account => revolut is trying auto top-up => when the top-up was successful => the transaction is authorized.

Without rejection of the transaction!

4 Likes

Any update on when this will be added as a feature ? Very surprised its still not added :frowning:

2 Likes

This should definitely be a future feature.

2 Likes

100%! This should Soo be added.

The ability to schedule an auto top up by daily, weekly, monthly would be great. Quite similar to the scheduled payments section but Instead of sending payments it tops up your account.

1 Like

Any news about the Auto Top Up Enhancements_

1 Like

would be a perfect feature! Monthly, weekly, daily!

And it should be possible to let the sheduled auto top ups target different credit cards!

2 Likes