Auto-exchange does not allow for setting target / do not work.

Same issue here. The app is upp to date.
The auto exchange is greyed out for crypto (and probably for the Fiat Currencies as well). I can’t set up neither Stop Loss nor Limit orders.
@revolut, @admins ? Any chance to fix this or at least give us any info abut the fix? We have this issue for months now.

Have you faced any issue where you create an auto exchange, but it doesn’t show anywhere?

Auto exchange is useless.
I set my desired exchange rate. Auto exchange executed on Sunday and they charged me the weekend fee for exchnage.
How is it posible that exchange rate move on weekend, when every stock exchange is closed.
How is it posible that auto-exchange doesn’t count with weekend fee. Fee is not calcutated in exchange rate automaticly?
Everythnig is OK, according support chat operators

I have used Revolut’s Autoexchange feature many times before and it’s one of my favorites. However in the latest version of the App, no matter what preferred rate I enter, the “Set target” button is grayed out and non functional

I installed update 7.30.2 but auto exchange limit is still grayed out whatever I put there.. .

note that this is not an issue that can be resolved by any contributor to this community. Your best bet is to approach :r: through the in-app support.

Latest version? Is 8.49. 7.30.2 is from 12/2020.