Assign Charges to Vault

Hi,

I think it would be good if I could assign a charge to a vault (or withdraw a specified amount without closing the vault).

So if I had a holiday vault, I could charge my flights and accomodation to it, while still using it to save spending money - Rather than having a vault for flights, a vault for accomodation and a vault for spending money.

Or maybe it goes against the original idea behind them… Or is there a different way to achieve the same result? Apologies if there is, I couldn’t see one.

Thanks!
James

You can already do this. Tap on a vault, then “withdraw” or whatever it’s called. the button with the :arrow_down:

5 Likes

How did I not see this?! :man_facepalming:

Thanks @Frank

1 Like

I agree with most of the above. I think there is few things that are really essential.

1. Set up auto withdrawal from Vaults. It is great we can schedule payments out of Vaults, but we can’t schedule a withdrawal into our own account.
    This would substantially help with budgeting. For example have a weekly vault, where you withdraw 100 pounds every week.
  2. Maybe have a way to have some transaction automatically withdraw from the pot. Recurring transactions/direct debits? So if my Spotify subscription or my Amazon card payment comes out monthly, have a way to set it as recurring payment and then add it to automatically withdraw from my pot.
  3. Shared Pots, really need the ability to add more than 1 person to be an admin of the pots.

Great example of the points 1 and 2 above is what MONZO has done with their pots. It would be great to see something similar with Revolut.

It would also be nice to have the following feature.

1. Maybe have the vaults act as individual bank accounts and be able to assign card payments to them. Thereby any card transactions I make etc, they come out automatically from the vault. This way all the money I have saved for my holiday, gets debit directly from the vault, instead of me having to withdraw money from pot.
  2. Maybe it would be nice to be able to assign different cards to use with different vaults as well.

If points 3 and 4 were to be implemented, that basically paves a way for joint bank accounts.

2 Likes