Ask for money from someone who does not have Revolut

Hi. When you ask for money from someone who does not have Revolut, it does not give you the option to pay with a credit card, it only gives you the option to join Revolut. At first, two or three weeks ago, he stopped paying with a credit card. When will this be fixed? The Pay for free line does not work, does not link to anything

2 Likes

Hola @almera4204 :slight_smile:

It’s currently being fixed :wink:

2 Likes

I have the same problem. No details asked, just a link to download the app. Rev.me therefore is useles…

1 Like

It seems they have relaunched this today and just tried on an iPhone and on my desktop. Both places i have the option to use a credit card.

I think you should try again :wink:

Might be a problem on Android. No link is generated when I try. When they tested earlier it worked.

1 Like

Hey guys, still not working for me either! Any idea when this will be fixed?

1 Like

Hi @Hugo123. Could you please clarify what issues you’re facing?

Hi Jessica, the link generated only offers to “join Revolut” but a non-revolut user cannot simply pay me without joining. This is a screenshot of the link. “Pay for free” is not an actual link:

1 Like

This works only for amounts from 1 to 250 GBP.

1 Like

You are right. i test it with 200eu and it’s working. With 500eu is not.

I have the same problem. I asked 200€ to some friends. Only the first was able to pay. Then it stop working. Instead allowing to pay it shows “Join Revolut”. Support is not able to help. Anyone can?

1 Like

Hola, no se si hablas español. Desinstala la aplicación Revolut y la instalas de nuevo, ya debería de funcionar

Saludos

Gracias por el consejo. Lo he probado pero no funciona. Yo creo que tiene que haber algún límite semanal o mensual. Con cantidades más pequeñas funciona. Quizás como decían en este hilo haya un límite de 300€ (¿mensual?). Seguiré preguntando…

Hi @jarnaez. The reason why your link isn’t working properly has to do with the amount you are requesting. Due to security reasons, we have certain limits in place for payment links. Please refer to our blog for more details and get in touch with me directly if the issue still persists.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Now I see it clear, although I don’t like it :slight_smile: Why a restriction to bring money to Revolut? Using 3D secure I don’t see a problem.

This is still an issue I have tried various amounts to myself and it does not work

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I have received a payment by credit card from one person.
On the same day another payment request has been sent and the link does not allow for credit card payment to be made. It requires to join Revolut.

Same problem here.
Can we just know what is the limit per day/week/month so that we don’t face the answr of the people who are asked to “join” to be able to pay.
It’s really annoying. There is no security issue so far they use 3D secure…
I really don’t get it.
It seems like you can request very limited amount…

1 Like

Hello, I’m new with REvolut and I have the same problem. I’m with a standard plan and it was working at the beginning but now it’s asking to join Revolut. Did you find out i there is a limit per day or month or what’s the history? thank you