Apple Pay support

Revolut is just messing with BIN numbers.

What i wrote is what they told me, but you seem bend on just ignoring it, because you ā€œfeelā€ something, but canā€™t explain it.

Iā€™m telling you again, I live in Germany. Still canā€™t use it. Iā€™m not a German national.

Well you have to ask them. Thats why they like to call themself ā€œbank for nomadsā€ because for them its not important where do you really live and what is your nationality, you will get german card if your delivering country is Germany.

I know this and still, it doesnā€™t work. My colleague recently just signed up (he is French) got his card and was able to add it to Apple Pay. The evidence is irrefutable.

Why? On registration i didnt put ANY false information about me. They have all my real informations and they know i am not from Germany, i am not German and i dont pay tax there. The ONLY thing i put there that is not connected with my country is shipping adress because they are not sending cards to my country. They didnt mind to send that card to Germany even they see i am not from there. And i got normal german n26 card with working apple pay.

3 Likes

Maybe you should just ask them instead of making up random conclusions.

Whatā€™s your registered residency address then?

Iā€™m Swedish and Iā€™ve got apple pay working with N26. I used my friendā€™s address in Finland.

Skickat frƄn min iPhone

• Did you update your registered billing address with Revolut?
  • Did you provide proof for the German address as reported here?
  • Did you ask N26 what else would be necessary to do for you to use Apple Pay? (There are many theories floating around, like ordering a new card with a localized BIN or matching the billing address of your Apple ID)

My N26 card has Slovenian BIN. Iā€™m not associated to Slovenia in any way.

Shipping address only, or account billing address? And when? Early after Apple Pay became available with N26 or recently?

I can imagine that they were relatively relaxed about this in the beginning and then later changed their policy after Apple intervened.

What I wrote here was confirmed by multiple support reps almost word for word.

It doesnā€™t matter anymore, I received my Monese card today and itā€™s already added to Apple Pay. In the evening I will transfer all my money from N26 and close it. Iā€™m tired of this bureaucracy and rest of the nonsense.

1 Like

I did multiple times and got almost word for word same response.

So how do you explain this? When no matter what is my address I always get same country BIN on my card which matches my ID, passport.

Can you add it to Slovenian iTunes? If not your BIN checker is wrong.

Support reps are often not reliable. They can be sloppy and inaccurate with language.

1 Like

Donā€™t they require a proof of residence ? Like a electric bill or something ? I want to ask my friend in Denmark for his address and he can ship it to me afterwards. Is this possible ?

Shipping addresses do not need prof of residency. But account holder address should.

(In principle, shipping addresses should not affect Apple Pay availability. There are some reports that suggest they do. But that also might have changed. So I would not trust any report about this that canā€™t proof this worked recently.)