Apple Pay support

Hmm… I remember trying to create a boon account last year, but it got blocked once I typed in my romanian phone number :confused:

Do they also ask for a 3D Secure Card?

I don’t remember, but I used a classic Belgian credit card. So I think that yours would works :wink:

True, a credit card has to have 3DS.

By wire transfer I mean normal SEPA transfer. When you set up French Boon account, you get a German IBAN which you can then top up via SEPA transfer.

I understand you now and thank You for help! Now my only problem is, that I already registered my phone number a year ago (UK account) and it is already associated to a UK address. I cannot change it :frowning:

You know that something is going wrong with yourself when you begin to do fan art. :joy:
I live for the day when I’m going to see this announcement officially! :heart_eyes::heart::r:

13 Likes

Amazing work! Thought it was real for a second :joy:

1 Like

Heeeeeey, this wasn’t nice!!! :frowning: :smiley:

1 Like

Gotcha! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Introducing*, rather than ‘introducting’

Someone is almost knocking on the door! :yum:

2 Likes

How is this relevant to Apple Pay?

Revolut said they need to be their own card issuer before Apple Pay is possible. It is considered that the premium cards are issued under Revolut’s new license.

2 Likes

I hope you are right, but getting a black card with numbers on the back does not require that.

No, of course not. But it is assumed that the premium cards will be the first ones issued under Revolut’s MasterCard principal membership which is necessary for Apple Pay integration.

We will find out soon.

4 Likes

Man, i hope you are right. I have been waiting for years.

From this thread:

4 Likes

Interesting theory.

I always assumed that this would be split off into three separate processes, with 3 different deadlines.
-Premium cards
-MasterCard principal membership licence (Debit card status, rather than debit pre-paid.).
-Apple Pay

I hope I’m wrong (in the sense that the Premium cards are issued under the principal licence, and therefore I can continue using the card, rather than getting a new one when the ‘full’ debit cards are released.) though.

I would not bet on my theory here. :slight_smile: I just have a vage memory of someone saying that the premium cards might be issued under Revolut’s own license. Well, we are going to find that out soon.

1 Like

What do we want? Apple Pay! When do we want it? Now!

4 Likes