Apple Pay support

You’re living in the wrong place :smiley:

In japan they do that since 2004

In Canada and US Apple Pay is very popular

1 Like

I use every day Apple Pay in Romania (with a HSBC UK CC), as all the POS terminal are contacless in this country. I am really surprised that you can’t use it the same in Paris.9

1 Like

Well I don’t mean we can’t. Contactless card payments are widely used. Phone payments are scarce, at least from my perspective (I am a consultant so I move a lot within the Paris greater area, and I currently work nearby a big mall center where I take most of my lunches).

I have been using Apple Pay through Monzo since last August.

We know that other companies have implemented it. Pointless thing to say really. Your replying to an old comment.

This is a Revolut blog and we want Apple Pay from them

2 Likes

Monzonaut?

Twenty twenty

So, at the moment all we know is that the word soon means more than 2 years (and counting) for Revolut.

9 Likes

what they are doing is unbelievable. If you are not ready to launch a service, why you announce it to millions of your customers by trolling them? who the f*** is working at their communication team ?

2 Likes

I love how everyone is so obsessed by this. I was too because I thought it would be imminent, but well, anything that’s Apple Pay also is contactless, and Revolut cards are all contactless (and mine is old and still is contactless). So now I just lowered my expectations and I’ll be surprised instead of relieved when it comes out

2 Likes

When will we get the Apple Pay please?

1 Like

For lower expectations, we have our old banks. We expected something else from Revolut. We are dissapointed.

6 Likes

Revolut for all purposes is an e-money at the minute. Not a bank. They don’t even process their own payments yet.

Yeah, like more currencies, local account details for everything, things that make our lives a lot less costly. Apple Pay is just a luxury, get over it, use your contactless card, get a bPay wristband and top it up from Revolut or something.

2 Likes

Very very very Soon :):mushroom:

1 Like

My New Mexican Bank (Bancomer BBVA) is quite cool. Except the fact. That you have to go to the bank to activate online services :))

3D-secure in app or SMS
Changeable CVV code for virtual card, in app
Mobile token
I can pay multi services at once
Quite ok exchange rate

Works with revolut. Only in spanish. Only for residents of Mexico :))

1 Like

I’m not a resident of Mexico :joy:

Is there anybody out there who actually wears something like that? :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Me

Twenty twenty twenty

You serious? :rofl: No offense.

1 Like

Yeah, incase I forget my wallet :sweat_smile:

I don’t use it as a habit, might be useful for the tube also I guess!

Me neither :)))

You just need to know someone :))