Apple Pay support

I think last chance for this year is Q4 Apple Financial Results EVENT on November 1st.

It is interesting that I am getting two different errors for my Revolut cards.

Guys! Give up. It has nothing to do with any Apple Events happening. It is only a matter of Revolut being ready to comply with all prerequisites.

6 Likes

true, and they are far beyond overdue promises …

I think the problem is in lack of banking licence - no banking license, no Apple Pay

It’s not that, otherwise, Apple will not at all putting in the French Apple Pay site Coming soon… knowing that they not have such licence

Also, along with that the Revolut Twitter has repeatedly stated (of late) that Apple Pay just needs a few minor things put in place before implementation.

I can’t see how a banking license is minor.

Hello everyone,

I have some internals information for a long time but couldn’t post them.

I still cannot post the details, but to summarize, it is not Revolut’s fault. (Everything is ready on their side)

We just need to wait on some other factors, so it would be a good idea to stop bashing them for something that is out of their control.

We will get it for sure guys, we just need to wait a little bit :hugs:

3 Likes

like soon, an equivalent of 2y :joy:

2 Likes

no one is bashing, we know that it is a hard process, but :R: fault is that is announcing it as soon and on the corner which makes nervous all people. If you know it will be longer than stop telling “soon” word!

1 Like

Unfortunately,

Neither Revolut or us know that information :frowning:

Once Apple Pay is launching, I will explain to you they announced it

We have waited “a little bit”. in fact we’ve waited a “a little bit” around 10 to 20 times already.

1 Like

Yes I know, that’s crazy right ?

Does that same reason apply to Google Pay and its endless beta?

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t know about Google Pay

In fact the problem is that Apple doesn’t want customers from countries where Apple Pay is not officially launched.

This is why Revolut started issuing cards with country specific BIN (6+2 digits) in the past 3 months.

So. Old cards won’t work on Apple Pay at all.
New cards are waiting. The error message is different for old and new cards.

Countries where Apple Pay is not launched won’t get it (e.g. Romania), even if revolut once said “it will be available for everyone”. Nope, it won’t.

Well if this is true, that will be quite a dissapoitment …

1 Like

Google/Apple Pay, Masterpass, etc. is a complete farce…

Good vibes only, BAD vibes=unfollow and block

Apple Pay worldwide launch SOON, very SOON! :joy:

2 Likes