Apple Pay support

My Revolut Metal Mastercard is Issued by Revolut LTD from france.
Premium one is from Unione di branche Italiane S.C.P.A from Italy.
Visa says its from GB but with no Issued Bank. info.
Maestro is from Austria also no Issued Bank info.

All are from last month. So at least metal mastercards seems to be issued by revolut.

1 Like

Ahh thats why France first for Apple pay, but… then all other cards is that means that they have to be replaced?

Do not rely on online BIN databases. It seems that Revolt is using something Mastercard calls account ranges. After a 6 digits bin, up to 5 (?) additional digits could be used to differentiate countries, for example. This is why some BIN checkers might show France, while the card is actually still issued in UK, but with a country identifier for Germany. This way. German customers can add their card to iTunes for example. If it would be indeed a French issued card, this would not work.

1 Like

New cards from August are issued by revolut and will be compatible with Apple Pay. If you’re in a country where Apple Pay it’s officialy available

1 Like

19th of September and still no news from Revolut. This is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

I was pretty sure nothing will happen along ios 12/apple event, we are just on the same boat floating in the fog from 1year so far :slight_smile: wobbling between the self-guessing and hoping, :slight_smile:, nevertheless:

#soon

1 Like

I’m wondering who made that joke, about Apple event or even Apple iOS 12 release and everyone took it serious?

Even the ceo said that they are going to launch revolut at the end of the year in US, so that’s the most possible way to introduce Apple Pay in US/EU.

US?! they are not even landed there, no way to start it there before EU

Who knows? Their partner over there might have already implemented it. And interchange fees are about 10 times higher.

As long as we don’t have a clue what is holding them back here in EU, everything seems possible.

1 Like

that will be embarrassing :fearful::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

When you would have to pick a partner bank in the US, would you pick one that already issues cards that are compatible with Apple Pay or would you pick one that does not?

BTW everything is ready also on Apple side, if not, we wouldn’t have the “Revolut - Coming Soon” phrase in the Apple official site.

1 Like

how do you know that? :roll_eyes:

did you see this page? https://www.apple.com/fr/apple-pay/

that one is from months like this :joy: so old news anyway…

Would anybody tell me over a comprehensive assessment why apple pay is getting so difficult. I am asking this for a university research project on Revolut.

Because Apple/Google sucks… but unfortunately there is no alternative…

They suck but when it comes to your money you will want to know that the institution fulfill all the security and regulation requirements from all sides to have a go :slight_smile: I also want it fast but thats the way …

1 Like

Almost October and nothing. :frowning:

Last October we were just this sad, hahaha :slight_smile:
Atleast this year it is coming soon on Apple Pay’s website, so that’s something :slight_smile:

1 Like