Apple Pay support

Get a new premium one.

I got a silver one today. New BIN :smiley:

1 Like

I have 4 physical cards. I would like to but I can’t have 5 or even 4 usually. I would have to delete some cards. I don’t wanna do that. :grimacing:

Is this correct? Seems US bin, not France :frowning:

Entirely wrong :slight_smile:

And is not credit at all.

BINs are “recycled” actually. And databases needs time to update. Check other databases

1 Like

I think this is the most actual https://www.bindb.com/bin-database.html

527346 France

2 Likes

Yay! It’s france

2 Likes

Guys, what BINs do you have. Just a physical cards please.
I have 4596 54, 5391 23, 5352 98, 5273 46

Silver Premium 5391 23

1 Like

5391 23 regular card

1 Like

Sad spoiler: Apple Pay won’t be available in countries where’s not officially launched. Not google pay for revolut new cards.

End of the story for me.

1 Like

What do you mean by this?

“Once it’s out, it will be available for everyone!”

1 Like

Well, there were statements like this before. And they went on like this:

User: “Everyone, really everyone, or for everyone where Apple Pay is available?”
Revolut: “Where Apple Pay is available”.

It will be available for everyone where’s officially launched. Both Apple Pay and google pay.

New BINs are 8 digits and country specific

Having said this, I can imagine that a 2.5 million customers card issuer that operates all over the EEA convinced Apple to not enforce the country based limitations that ignore the single market idea of the, well, single market. But I would not bet on this.

I agree with @Iskender, the new BIN number ranges might indicate that Revolut is going to control availability of Apple / Google Pay this way. But we don’t know this yet. They might have done it to improve user experience. Does it solve the discrimination of foreign cards in Spain? Does it avoid DCC, because cards from EUR countries are not recognized as GBP cards anymore? Maybe, I don’t know. But one benefit is that the new Metal card can be added to iTunes accounts outside of the UK now. They might also work for other stores like the Sony Playstation store.

2 Likes

My virtual visa card works with the PlayStation store. But only if i buy stuff through the PlayStation. Also my PlayStation account is US.

1 Like

It will be good for Spotify subscriptions as it is cheaper with Czech BIN cards…

Also added a MasterCard ordered a few weeks ago to iTunes Romania Store. Worked.
But also I remember DCC was offered at an ATM - not 100% sure if this was the card used though. Will try again and let you know.

In the French Apple website it is still “Disponible prochainement.” /Available soon/.
Apple Pay France