Apple Pay support

there’s a huge chance that Apple Pay might be available for Metal users only :smiley:

Meeeh, I don’t believe in that. I would rather predict that they give possibility to platinum AND premium users to order new card which will support Apple Pay.
but…
Only time will tell :slight_smile:

That’s implausible. Why would Revolut exclude a significant part of its client base and therefore deny itself the opportunity to earn revenue from card transactions? It didn’t do so with Google Pay either.

2 Likes

Because of money?
Google Pay is (apart from implementation) free for Revolut.
Apple Pay is not…
That’s why I think that only payed Plans can (I not sure) give possibility of Apple Pay…

Metal cards have a French BIN !
Apple announced revolut as available soon in France.

Guess why ma buddies :slight_smile:

I do not believe it, is it will be for Metal/Premium users they would do like a bunq and separate also Google Pay for the paid plan with contactless/mobile payment. Not at this stage discriminating user base by the OS will be highly unusual.

1 Like

They discriminate users by the OS (see metal beta is available for iOS )
And also by country (they’re giving MUCH higher withdrawals for EUR or GBP compared to other currencies, like RON

2 Likes

That’s by currency, not by country.

come on… that’s beta thing, not official feature release! :slight_smile:

The currency is linked to a country :slight_smile:

I will have 2400 RON limit no matter of what currency. This is 460£
Compared with 600£.

I’ve heard about metal cards available for Android version :wink:

1 Like

And again, you are discussing facts you made up and can’t know about. :frowning:

It depends on what are you referring to :slight_smile:

Maybe Apple Pay is ready and waiting for Google Pay to finish the beta tests so they can announce the announcement for launching them both :joy: [wild dream guessing here]?

“It will be available for everyone” :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If this is true and I hope so, I think it will really make a RevolutION, bringing AP to all Europe. This probably will bring many many new customers. But for now, I will be a bit sceptical as such :r: announcements turned out to be not so accurate in the past…

#SOON

1 Like

And it will also increase usage by existing customers. For example, none of my EUR-denominated cards give me points/airmiles or support Apple Pay. So as soon as Revolut supports Apple Pay, I will use Revolut for all my EUR-denominated card expenditure, on which Revolut will earn revenue from merchants.

4 Likes

Here’s a proper link to the relevant tweet:

5 Likes

Let’s hope this happens soon, soon like September around the apple event. :slight_smile:
Than Revolut will be my default card.

1 Like

My hopes are boosted on max, holding my breath: