Apple Pay support

Yes. Basically it was the announcement of the announcement :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

So still no Apple Pay. This company is a lost cause.

Why do you say that ?

Apple Pay landed today in Norway too. Supported banks Nordea and Santander:

https://www.nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2018/06-20-06h20-apple-pay-comes-to-nordeas-first-card-customers.html

https://www.santanderconsumer.no/kredittkort/apple-pay/

Apple Pay landed today in Norway too

Yeah, I’ve just added my Nordea card. Well, sorry to say that, but now Revolut is no longer my main card. At least till the moment they will finally add Apple Pay.

…Funny enough to see Apple Pay support being added by such an old, slow and ugly bank as Nordea, and not by modern, progressive and fancy Revolut.

4 Likes

On the contrary, I think that :r: is a great Bank that does’nt blindly follow Apple pay or Android pay.

doesn’t blindly follow Apple Pay or Android Pay

5 Likes

And your credibility went out of the window… it’s a feature that’s is highly requested by the customers and a shocker for you - it is convenient and more secure than using physical card or online the old ways giving out your cvv and without the need for disposable cards.

But don’t let me stop you, keep apologizing, you are awesome at it.

Apple Pay support will come as soon as Revolut gets a “Banking License” to perform operations on its own. The application has already been made in Europe and for USA so expect things pretty soon while you stick around with the awesomeness of Revolut !

Does that mean there will not be Apple Pay on the 1st June ?

They will announce the new feature on 1st of July with a date for it.

1 Like

Ohh, now I understand the “announcement for the announcement”… I hope it will be soon so I can have it for vacations. Thank you Mark.

1 Like

Except banking license is not required for it.

2 Likes

So this means that the tweet was an announcement for the announcement for the announcement? :thinking:

1 Like

Spot on, that is right!

Even 9to5Mac are speculating…

1 Like

Again, apple pay for specific countries and not for every single revolut user!

I hope 01.07 Revolut will introduce Google Pay (or another NFC on HCE metod)

You can change te region to UK, add the card in Wallet and change the region back. The card will stay in the Wallet.