Apple Pay support

Although the truth is that there is no way for us to progress this conversation - we know literally nothing and we are not reciving any new information for past (more or less) 6 months.

Keep calm and enjoy  Pay next week already !

Are you saying at Revolut will launch Apple Pay next week? And if so, how do you know?

That would be awesome… but what`s your source?

Do you mean we will get it next week, or you are just hoping for it? :r: :slight_smile:

:laughing:

Soon brothers, soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So? Counting down to Apple Pay for this week ? :slight_smile:

I don’t think so :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I just hope they won’t act like N26 which gives Apple Pay just to customers from Apple accepted countries, even if technically Apple Pay works everywhere where the POS accepts contactless (except some merchants in US where they blocked it because they have their own system, like Walmart).

1 Like

I doubt they can enable Apple Pay for non Apple Pay countries. There is more to it than just flipping a switch. I am not aware of any Bank/Fintech having done this.

Well, there is the infamous Boon workaround. N26 jumped on the train later, some where expecting that they might allow it the same way, but they do not.

Guys, just keep a second :r: card in your jeans pocket, and pay contactless with it, easy peasy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing:

1 Like

Well, yes, but as you said, it is a workaround and not officially supported. And from what I see, Boon is keeping better tabs on this now.

The Russian “Yandex.Money” is available in many other countries and you can add their virtual card to Apple Pay from anywhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can i use a polish currency? As i saw earlier Yandex.Money was possible only with russian ruble.

No, only RUB top-ups available as of now

Guys, I have 20.03 in my crystal globe . Something is happening european union wide with Apple Pay on that date.

6 Likes

I hope you have good intel… :smiley:

https://9to5mac.com/2018/03/14/apple-pay-netherlands-holland/

3 Likes

i will believe it when i see it.

I believe I can fly :notes::musical_note:

3 Likes

So tomorrow big day huh?

1 Like