Apple Pay support

The delay is normal, in-flight transactions are processed later when they touch ground. In some cases it can take much longer than that.

2 Likes

‘Offline’ transactions tend to be batched, to reduce costs.

4 Likes

How long will Apple Pay take? Did anyone hear anything else?

1 Like

Twitter support is back to saying “coming soon”.
Apple have a strict non disclosure policy; apparently, therefore we’re unlikely to hear more than this. I can only imagine they’re in the final stages because, they did promise an announcement imminently back in December.

3 Likes

They are negotiating

1 Like

soon

Just wait :slight_smile: it cant be that long

1 Like

In my opinion its all BS. I’ve been following this thread for over a year now, and there is no new information about it AT ALL. I’m sure Revolut would love to have Apple Pay onboard, but they can’t accualy do anything about it - all they say is ‘we are working’ because they know it is attracting new users to their service. I set up my only because of that information, and I am sure that many of you did that aswell.

And of course Revolut would never tell us that their idea is impossible to realize, so they just keep us on hold with all that “we are working” BS.

4 Likes

I think this is not true.

When they are not working on something then they generally say “it’s not something we have on the roadmap”.

I think it would be foolish of Revolut not to implement it since, as you intimated, a large number of people currently signed up to Revolut are desperate for it.

2 Likes

Found this today on Twitter: :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/dan_zeman/status/967393940163964928

3 Likes

Maybe they had it “on the roadmap” as an idea, but at this point I believe they are aware that it is something that they can’t achieve, probably because of Apple regulations. I’m sure that Revolut would love to have Apple Pay, but they would never admit that it’s something they can’t offer because that would mean that they had lied to us for more than a year.

And your proof is? You make a claim, please prove it

It was not a claim, it was an opinion. Therefore I can’t prove it.

3 Likes

Assuming “play” is a typo, it seems Google/Android pay graduated from “soon” to “just around the corner” :clap:

6 Likes

Knowing Revolut what’s the difference between “soon” and “just around the corner”?

2 Likes

Soon means somewhere between 3 months and 2 years.

Around the corner… less than 3 months I would say :smile: (I know, I’m optimistic)

Let’s wait & see :smiley:

6 Likes

Optimistic view, but it was around the corner since last summer. Time will tell i guess.

3 Likes

Yea, and Apple Pay was suppoused to be ready in 2017. Liers, liers, liers!

Spokojnie Krzysztofie!
All of us are waiting for Google/ Apple Pay

Let’s imagine for a second that you are indeed correct. They would be in serious trouble for telling customers for 12 months that it’s coming. They could get sued by premium users for continuing to subscribe to a service on the promise of Apple Pay only to never get it.
This tweet from yesterday again promises that it is indeed coming by stating “…when it’s here”.

P.s the tweet provides no new info. :wink:

1 Like

That basically gives zero information. “When it’s here” could be 5 years from now.