Apple Pay support

Ryanair, wizzair, easyjet, sas, Norwegian airlines. Didn’t work.

I’m stuck at confirmation code which I’m not receiving. Any suggestions?

I was talking about Boon (UK version). And whats even more funny - I was declined at several BP petrol stations which are… British :joy:. And tey had online terminals… at this time I believe almost all terminals (except some small retailers) in Poland are online tho. boon said that it was declined on their side for “security reasons”. I still have to find out whether it was problem with the place, or the amount I’ve tried spent (always above €30, where in Poland above PLN50/€12 there is PIN required for contactless, which could cause payment to be declined automatically, instead of sending PIN request).

I haven’t seen or used a pump with contactless option yet.

@TheTruth this is definitely the last place to share propaganda. Revolut absolutely works everywhere as every MasterCard.

3 Likes

I don’t have anything against sharing information, but please stick to the services of Revolut as this is Revolut Community! :r:

3 Likes

I tried many times and it didn’t.

@korolija is one of the most valuable members of this community, @TheTruth

4 Likes

By the way, I have also used my card for Wizzair, Ryanair, Vueling, Norwegian, Iberia, LOT… Without any issue.

2 Likes

Maybe you had enabled “Location Security” in this case when flying, your phone would decline the transactions because of location not being correct. In any case the app should show why it was declined and i am curious to know the reason :slight_smile:

My card didn’t work Ryanair, steward looked at it and told me prepaid cards don’t work on their system.

If you’re doing an in-flight transaction (e.g. Buying a bottle of wine on the plane, or a fancy pen.), pre-paid cards will not work.

If you’re paying for a ticket online however, there should be no restrictions on paying with pre-paid cards.

3 Likes

pre-paid cards will not work

Stop spreading propaganda! One of the most valuable members of this community already told us all that everything works!

1 Like

In-flight didn’t work for me with Ryanair. It worked with WizzAir and Norwegian though.

4 Likes

Does ApplePay works on revolut cards?

Not for spending but top up yes

2 Likes

I can confirm in-flight purchases at Ryanair works with Revolut. I did it a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

:R: Visa or :R: Mastercard?

1 Like

Mastercard. However, the purchase only appeared on my Revolut after 1 day or 2.

2 Likes

The delay is normal, in-flight transactions are processed later when they touch ground. In some cases it can take much longer than that.

2 Likes