Apple Pay support

Well I know that my country is supported and everything works with VISA and MasterCard. Just Maestro still has some hiccups. It used to work a while back ago. No Idea whats wrong there and no one has a real answer.

2 Likes

Slovakia only or we should see the rest of the missing EU countries enabled too? Thinking if Romania, as we were told June or July. Frustrating that the json beta file is not accessible anymore.

As far as I’ve read it will be Slovakia, Slovenia, Greece and Portugal. It is not excluded to be available also in Romania but chances are weak.

1 Like

Sorry I can’t answer that. But Slovakia is a 99.9% certain.

They have announced press event too.

4 Likes

Not just Slovakia next Wednesday https://iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/19/06/22/apple-pay-rolls-out-to-greece-portugal-slovakia-on-wednesday

Just because Apple Pay will be announced in new territories, doesn’t mean Revolut will automatically enable it for you too. :frowning:

Apple Pay is / has been available to a number of countries in the EU, yet Revolut has not enabled it for those clients resident in these missing countries.

2 Likes

Yes because some banks have exclusivity.

Romania will probably be in August or September.

6 months after the banks announce it?

Apple Pay is live in 70 regions :open_mouth:

Apple Pay is live in Romania.

1 Like

Bulgaria is supported now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apple Pay on Revolut in Slovenia is also Live :smiley:

Its the whole EU now supported by Revolut, Monese and N26.

2 Likes

Also in the Netherlands?

Croatia too!

Added with no problems.

5 Likes

In Netherlands still just ING… so the whole EEA region is now supported by ApplePay with Revolut except The Netherlands.

edit: i dont know whats with Hungary, cant see Revolut on hungarian list??

… and Luxembourg :scream:

Still having trouble adding my Revolut card (5273 46 BIN) to wallet.

1 Like