Apple Pay support

It could work with 4596, be sure to change the region of your iPhone and Apple Watch to UK, before attempting Apple Pay activation :smiley:

Not necessary. Any region where Apple Pay is available should do it.

My Czech Metal Mastercard doesn’t work. (52734615)

My Visa works. (459654)

lmao INSANE, finally, it has been enabled, after so many mounths!!!

Just added now my Revolut (VISA) card to my Wallet (France) :grin:

3 Likes
  • Visa physical :white_check_mark:
  • Visa virtual :white_check_mark:
  • Mastercard Premium (localized) :no_entry:
  • Mastercard Metal :no_entry:

All reports seem to indicate that UK BIN ranges were activated.

3 Likes

I have now successfully added my Visa card starting 4596 54 (despite it not working earlier this morning), but my virtual MasterCard starting 5273 46, after I accept the T&Cs, still says “Card Not Added. Contact your card issuer for more information”. I previously experienced this error with American Express. It took Amex UK 6 weeks to solve, and it turned out to be a database error in Amex’s Apple-supplied database, which they had never seen before. Because of Amex’s incompetence, I complained to the Financial Ombudsman Service, who awarded me £150 (one third of the £450 annual fee) in compensation for over 5 hours wasted on phone calls to Amex (and to Apple at Amex’s request).

3 Likes

What about generating a new virtual card and trying? It might have a different/more up to date BIN?

Also make sure that the card is not frozen in the Revolut App. Just froze the ApplePay card in Revolut and instantly I got a message from ApplePay that ‘this card is unavailable’. When I unfroze it it began working again in ApplePay

That’s what I’ve done. I previously had a Visa virtual card, and I’ve just changed it to MasterCard.

5391 23 (old PaySafe BIN) MasterCard works in Czech Republic too. Even though support tried to told me that it’s not gonna work. lmao :smiley: Now I have Visa + MasterCard in Apple Pay. :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ve just tested paying with Revolut Visa through Apple Pay and it works perfectly! :smiley:

4 Likes

I added one of my virtual cards (uk revolut bin) to apple pay and then with an android phone I checked the underling card which apple pay provides for security and it is from US.

THANK YOU REVOLUT…

1 Like

Live! From France

2 Likes

Hey guys. I have been reading this thread basically every day since 2017. I just registered here today and wanted to confirm that switching to UK region and adding cards to ApplePay worked for my both MasterCard and Visa cards (I’m from Lithuania). I don’t know their BINs but the MasterCard one is one of the first ones since 2016 July and I got my Visa card when they just started making them and offered them only to people that would fill up some sort of form. I’m so happy about ApplePay! Congratulations all :smiley:

1 Like

For me one bin site says Denmark and the other one says uk. Go figure.

Not working here…
Any specific details?

I’ve managed to added virtual Visa with Ireland regional settings.

Hi, I am from Slovakia (Apple Pay is not official supported yet). I changed region to CZE and tried to add my Revolut VISA card to wallet. It was successfully. After that I changed region back to Slovakia and card still stay in wallet.

I’ve added virtual VISA card to my wallet (Poland)

I could add my standard physical MasterCard, awesome :r:

1 Like