Apple Pay support

Yes, this was confirmed to me. It’s all dependent on the BIN. My reference above to residency was slightly misleading, as it’s not always the same as the BIN.

Perfect then I’ll be able to add my card on June 1st!

Early June” doesn’t mean 1st June. It could reasonably mean any time in the first half of June 2019.

3 Likes

So 15 of June is early June? It’s literally the middle of June. Early is the first 10 days, then the middle is the next 10 days and late is the last 10 days. Pretty simple to divide 30 by 3.

I guess thats gonna be for Mastercard only, Visa cards will not accept ApplePay? For some reason in Europe Mastercards are much more accepted by ApplePay then Visa.

I know, I’m just looking forward to use it.

Both will be accepted to Apple Pay. Otherwise why would they tell us that it’s one of the reason for long wait for Apple Pay.

1 Like

I don’t believe the list is accurate. For example, it doesn’t show that American Express is supported for Apple Pay in Germany, yet I have Apple Pay on my German Amex card (not that it has worked at any retailer yet and I’ve tried this month in Belgium, Estonia, France, Lithuania and the Netherlands).

It’s based on the beta / live file of ApplePay, maybe you could report it to the dev :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s Saturday!! Impossible!!!

what u mean?

Yup. Incredible huh?

Early June and late June are only our verbal representation of Arthur’s slide. If you watch the video here, Arthur says “We are probably going to be able to release the first country with Apple Pay at the beginning of June and the remaining by the end of June”.

Can this be related to Apple’s event on 3 June and the Apple Pay country expansion?

No :slight_smile: not at all. 3rd is WWDC, expansion is another thing. They just feel like they’re ready. ( Hopefully that’s the case)

2 Likes

It’s live!

7 Likes

Not working for me for any of my cards! What’s your card BIN ?

Detailed please. What country? Old card?

UK BIN, 01.2018 issued card.

1 Like

Can you please give us your BIN ?