App stuck on reviewing documents

Hi,
I have the same problem :frowning:

My app has been stuck on reviewing my identity for the last two weeks. I used the camera to take a picture of me and my passport two weeks ago and still says processing. I use my card for travel so please can you help me?

I can see your account fully active :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I think this bug is still there. Stuck on reviewing my documents as well. Will appreciate a little help here.

Sure it does. My misery started at the beginning of December last year. I almost totally gave up in March and then the magic happened: someone from the support team replied to my request. And in 5 minutes my documents were reviewed and my case solved.
So my suggestion is KEEP WAITING. They will resolve the problem eventually.

Hi everyone,
I’m having the same problem and I need to access to my funds ASAP - does anyone know how can I troubleshoot it?

Regards,

Hello, My app has been stuck on reviewing my identity for the lastź teo days I used the camera to take a picture of me and my passport two months ago and still says processing. I use my card for travel so please can you help me?

You don’t have too much options unfortunately. My suggestion is to wait.

I have the same issue, still trying to verify my documents after 3 days

Hi i made my account yesterday but there have been more than 24 hours and i my account is still not verified

Please help