App requests to verify e-mail address

Hi,

I’ve just upgraded the :r: app to version 5.35 on my Android phone and now the app prompts me to verify my e-mail address. How can I verify my e-mail address if I don’t check this account on my phone? If I click the link on my PC it tries to open an app. Very weird.

Hopefully they don’t block my account if I don’t verify my e-mail address within xx hours.

Cheers!

Maybe you should try to type the link from the E-Mail into your phone browser by hand.

Does that work?

Damn, to late too delete my idiotic question! :slight_smile: This or forwarding my e-mail might work. Thanks.

Forwarding does work. That is what I did.

Thanks. I was obviously confused by the 60 seconds counter. :slight_smile:

Not updated yet.

Please those who done it already (on android) walk me thru. What will I get after updating? Some sort of button which need to be pressed “verify e-mail” ? What after then. They send some sort of link to e-mail which I need to click in phone browser? Or is it something else? Also what is this mysterious 60sec counter zapata talking about?

I can’t really say what has changed. There was just a notification that I have to verify my e-mail address (again?) to keep the account secure. Yes, you will receive an e-mail with a verification link. If you click the link in the e-mail it will open the :r: app and that’s why it only works on your smartphone. You have to wait 60secs before you can request a new verification code.

2 Likes

It’s where announcements are in the Revolut app. I also had to do it :sob:

A verified mail address can be used as a fallback solution when text meassge security codes don’t arrive, for example.

1 Like

When I click the Verify your Revolut email link on my phone, I receive a “Revolut verification e-Mail is outdated” message.

Can’t find what to do to receive another e-Mail

I don’t receive any e-mail to confirm my account. (Spam box and trash checked). I have tried several times after 60sec cooldown and still no e-mail.

I have received one to confirm registration in this community…

I have the same problem. i don’t check this account on my phone and i can’t log in this email on my phone i don’t know why. I tried forwarding my hotmail to gmail, and the link didn’t work. How am i going to do? How can i contact Revolut? I hope my account will not be blocked.