App no longer working (incompatible with your device) since last night.

@jahuol Hello, Welcome back. :heart_eyes:

I am so sorry to hear about your issue. :slightly_frowning_face: Could you please check my previous reply and contact us on Social media so that we can resolve this issue on time. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

How do you update the APK without using Google Play

Google Play not available on the Chinese Huawei Android system - running HarmonyOS operating system

Getting message that the current version will “stop being supported soon”

@AnCamcheachta Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :heart_eyes:

You would be able to receive the updates only on APK websites like APKMirror, AppBrain and AndroidFreeware. Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

Soon we all have to buy newer and newer phones since without nothing is possible. It is all a con. Unabomber was right.

1 Like

@2Jakes Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :star2:

I understand your concerns about the pace of technological advancements.If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to help. :pray:

We’ve introduced a feedback form for our community revamp, and you can also share your thoughts at Community User Experience Feedback.

Veda | Community Team

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback Regarding Revolut

Hello everyone,
My Revolut App has been updated and now it says my device is not compatible.
According to the App information, it should be compatible for Android 7.0 and above.
I don´t think my mobile phone is that old!!

Can someone in the same situation confirm the following device is not longer supported?

• My mobile device: POCO X3 NFC
  • Model: M2007J20CG
  • MIUI Global 14.0.5
  • Android version: 12 SKQ1

Thank you very much.

1 Like

@cofofe2027 Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :heart_eyes:

I am so sorry to hear about this issue. :frowning_face: Could you please check my reply here?

Hope this helps. :star2:

Veda | Community Team

Hi Veda, thanks for your answer.
It did not work!!
I cleaned Google Play Store cache & data, then I forced the application to stop and I restarted the device. After that I tried to look for the application in the store but it doesn´t show up.
If I tried to download the application scaning the QR code, I can see the application in the store but I am not able to install it because compatibility.

And finally, trying to install the application from my laptop (https://play.google.com/ where I guess there is no cache/data), the application is not elegible for my device:

I sent an email to support@revolut.com 6 days ago, but I did not get any response from Revolut.

Is there any other way to get support??

1 Like

@cofofe2027 Could you please reach out to us through our Social Media channel so that we can resolve this issue asap. I will stay in touch with you via DM :pray:

Veda | Community Team

Thanks Veda.
I will try to get support from the Revolut Twitter account.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have to install any program or app just to use an app that should be available to me.

1 Like

If your device is supported still, absolutely you shouldn’t. But as time goes on it becomes more expensive to maintain older devices therefore many banks remove the ability to use their apps on older devices.

1 Like

@carlne Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :sunflower:

I am sorry about the inconvenience caused. Could you please check my reply here? :woman_mechanic:

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further questions. :pray:

@Carl_1460 Thank you. :heart_hands:

Veda | Community Team

Revolut—or any other financial app—will not be available outside of the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The solution is to get a phone that is not based on “Chinese Huawei Android system”.

1 Like

Revolut provides its app in various app stores, also on Huawei’s App Gallery. See here: https://appgallery.huawei.com/app/C104911585

2 Likes

Can anyone please help me - the revolut app has stopped working on my phone. Google Play will not allow me to to update it or reinstall it. Their supprt team cant seem to find a fix for it from their end. I have also tried to clear the google play cache, i have enough storage in my phobe, i have tried downloading the revokut app on another android…all to no avail. I can however download revolut junior and other apps

Does anyone have a solution please as i need to access my account?

1 Like

Hello @Eire :wave: ,

I am sorry to hear about your problem. :cry: May I know which device are you using? Is there any error message? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

3 posts were split to a new topic: App crashing on bluestacks

Can you help me?
I never rooted or jailbraked, its an iOS 17.3.1 on iPhone 14 Pro Max.

What does it mean?!

1 Like