App login issues

Hello…Had to restore my phone to factory settings and then restored a backup. Couldn’t log-in to the app. After receiving the authentication code, the app goes through some personal info then asks for a selfie.

Hello,

I had the same problem. I restored my phone and couldn’t log in to the app. I sent a selfie but for some reason, it failed. Can you please help me?

The same is happening to me. Unisntall app, reboot phone, install app, ask phone number, SMS code, pin code and a selfie. And selfie upload failed again and again.

Hello! A couple of weeks ago there has been an upgrade of the app. Since then I’ve lost access to my account. I received an email to upgrade the app, I’ve done that and then I had to Authenticate through my Phone number but still doesn’t work. Attached you can find the last step that I followed. Can you please help me recover my account?

Hi - I have the same issue …I have not been able to login to my account for months …can some one please help me as I need access to my funds.

Thanks

I have the same problem. Does anyone have any solutions?

I am having Similar issue

I am having the same issue. I’m in a loop and have submitted a selfie about 6 times. Now it’s telling me sorry something has gone wrong. Can you please help rectify?

Hello,
I have not been able to log in to my account after changing my phone. I lost access to my gmail accout which was linked to the account. When the reactivation email is sent to my email acc, i cannot access it and therefore cannot use my account. I want to change the email details on the account but cannot gain access. Can anyone help please??

I have the same problem… can anyone help me please…

I am having the same problem with logging in for over a week now. Would appreciate any help.

Hi, I’m having the same issue too. I can’t login on the app and not getting any sms code, but I can check only my balance via web. Hope they improve the way to get assistance