App keep crashing since the last update

Hi!
Since the last update, my app keep crashing, I can’t use it at all anymore.
When I try to open it, it ask my my phone number, my passcode, and a code that I receive by SMS, I enter it, and then, I have an error message, and this : “java.lang.IllegalStateException” at the bottom of my screen.
If I close the app and retry to open it, I have the normal page where I have to write my password, but when I do, I get a blank page, and then the app closes.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, it work for a few hours, and the problem comes back.
What can I do to make my app work again? I really need to check on my account…

I have the same problem which has been going on for 2 to 3 weeks, despite raising the issue with suport. I am now unable to log into the app without doing a fresh install each time to get on to the support line or check funds. I called customer service today and their inbox is full. Now that I can’t transfer money into the new Euro account due to thr mismatch of IBAN and BIC, the card and app are unusable. Given this prolonged situation I am in I am seriously thinking or withdrawing all my funds before Revolut as a service collapses.