App Issue

this just happened on my Samsung s20 ultra as well. couldnt log in on laptop as still points back to phone app to confirm so sent a complaint as only other way to contact but reply will take 15 days??? Phone updated on 22 Dec but dont see anything in update notes

Did you wait 20 seconds when trying to log in via the website? You should be able to verify by txt or email if you wait. There is a large 10 minutes countdown, followed by two paragraphs of text and then there is (should be?) a small 20 second countdown at the bottom). After 20 seconds a button should appear to allow you verify by text or email.

1 Like

yes, thanks , got in afterwards

3 Likes

no do not use any sort of VPN…
Still Revolut tech did not offer a solution… it seems i am the only case its happening to as asked if there was more ppl experiencing this problem…
its happening to all mobiles i tried to login… so its not a phone thing… its a bug of some sort on their end…
My only concern is perhaps something happened as a result of login inn Revolut from 2 different phones and that caused this? because at some point 1 phone logged in, and then next day emulator error came…
i can manage to login via web, but still cant approve some new clients payments or have the functionality as the app… its a nightmare having to explain to clients…as they all prefer to pay this way…

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to do the same but am completely lost in your website.

I’ve downloaded the app following an invite link, clicked to sign up, added quite a few personal info and then got stuck in creating a password. After it a get a “confirm your password” and then again “create your password” that going into an endless loop. Nothing to click, no options available. Tried reinstalling the app, the problem is again on the same step. Can someone help me?

1 Like

Hi

Trying to sign up to revolut. Stuck in the create/confirm password stage of the sign up.
Using an iphone and on the latest version of ios. Tried deleting and reinstalling the app, reset passcode but always get stuck in the above loop.

1 Like

Did you get to the bottom of this? This is also happening to me. Trying to sign up to revolut. stuck in the create/confirm password stage.

1 Like

No still not. I was away for Christmas holidays so my phone number was not the same as country from where I tried signing up from; I thought that might be the reason but no; came back yesterday and retried: uninstalling the app, deleting data, reinstalling, resigning up and no, the problem is again at the same spot, the loop of creating and repeating password.

I’m surprised that no one official has given any reply or a possible solution to the issue as I saw them active on other problems and questions from clients. Is there maybe another way of signing up?

1 Like

Seen a few complaints on Reddit about people being caught in a register/login loop.

1 Like

Did you solve that case?

1 Like

Hi,
I’m not sure how to do a new post.

I can’t set up new personal vaults as it comes up with an error message saying something went wrong try again later, it’s been doing that for 2 weeks.

I upgraded to metal today so my interest rate should upgrade to 2.5% but I’m getting an error message for that aswell saying somethings gone wrong try again later. I’m using an iPhone XR with iOS 16 and have updated the app. I’m now not getting the 2.5% interest in my saving despite paying extra for metal.

1 Like

Hello, I have a problem with… my account, I think? I created my revolut account, but then accidentally deleted the Revolut app. When I downloaded the app again, I could’t log in to my account. I received a message with the authentification code, entered it and got an endless loading screen. When I tried to log in with “forgot your password?” button, the app told me that there is no account attached to this phone number/email. But registering doesn’t work, after entering the code I’m getting back to the main page. And other strange thing - my friend told me that I should have received a email confirmation letter but… nothing. I have only a letter with documents, but doesn’t it mean that I have an account? So I can’t login because I “don’t have an account”, can’t register because of unknown error and I haven’t received some important letters. pls help

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:

Sorry that some of you are facing issues with logging in :frowning_face:
But worry not, we have created a Topic with some of the most frequent issues, and we have covered yours. :toolbox:

Hope this helps :smiling_face:

Veda | Community Team

3 Likes

Hey in wanna ask you guys im have problém to login to mě account im login with my phone number And PIN And app say Wrong phone number or PIN but if im login with email same what problém Its is

2 Likes

Hi @Majky1992, and welcome to our Community :wave:

You can see on the post just above yours from @vedaramesh a link to a Topic to help you get access to your account :wink:

Let us know if you find any issues!

2 Likes

But how im fix this problém with login?

So in never fix bug with login in si bad

A post was merged into an existing topic: Login Passcode

I want my verification processing to be completed today please

1 Like

Hi @Harri10, and welcome to our Community :wave:

If you’re waiting for the verification result, please note that it can take anywhere between 10 minutes and 24 hours or more for you to hear back from us. If your verification has failed, please try again and double-check that your images are clear and all document photos are readable without any blur or glare.

You can find more information about it here :iphone:

Hope this helps!

2 Likes