App crash after working in background

Phone android Samsung Note 20 plus app crash after couple of hours of working in background. Just receive a notification not very detailed. Version 10.21 beta 2301

1 Like

@Roberto2020 Hello, Welcome to the community. :

Thanks for letting us know about the Revolut app crashing on your Samsung Note 20 Plus. We’re aware of this issue and our developers are working hard to fix it. We’ll keep you updated. :pray:

Veda | Community team

Not sure this is the same issue but definitely similar and also with the beta.

My Pixel 6 running Android 14 (AP21.240216.010) and the latest Revolut beta 2381 is crashing every few mins. The app itself starts and is mostly usable except for these constant “Revolut keeps stopping” errors. Today’s update didn’t fix anything.

On my Samsung the same frequent messages occur whilst app is in the background.
“keeps stopping”

Same for me on my Sony Xperia 5 IV (Android 14, 64.2.A.2.134).
Very annoying as it keeps interrupting other apps every few minutes.

@DunLaoghaire @jayprich @MLini Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

We understand the inconvenience this is causing, and rest assured, we’ve already escalated this issue to our team. They’re working diligently to fix it, and we expect a resolution soon. :pray:

Veda | Community team

At least for me, the latest version 10.23 beta 2451 has resolved the “keeps stopping” issue.

1 Like

Actually, the error didn’t appear since the update 2 or 3 days ago.
Whatever it was, it worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DunLaoghaire @MLini I am glad to hear this. Thank you for letting us know. :sunflower:

Veda | Community team

@Roberto2020 @DunLaoghaire @jayprich @MLini Hello :wave:

We’re pleased to inform you that the issue has been fixed by our team. You should no longer experience any problems. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :sunflower:

Veda | Community team

I have a problem with my app today it is crashing and not opening. I can’t remember my password either.

1 Like