App closing

My app keeps on closing as Im trying to verify my identity

1 Like

I have this same problem - app turn off when i try verify my identity.

i have this same problem

1 Like

i have this same problem as well. Anybody knows how to fix problem ? reinstalled couple times- but it is the same

i have this same problem as well. reinstalled app, but same problems again

i have this same problem as well. reinstalled app, but same problems again

When I’m logged in, the app stops working. How can I fix this?
Don’t say “update” or de-install and re-install; it doesn’t help!

I have exactly the same problem. I can not take the pictures of my identity card. The application hangs downs every time.
I have installed the last 5.17 version and still the same problem.

I have exactly the same problem. I can not take the pictures of my identity card. The application hangs down every time.
I have installed the last 5.17 version and still the same problem.

I’ve got this issue too. Revolut version 5.17 on iPhone 5s running iOS 9.2.1.

Crashing upon app initialisation, make it as far as login sometimes before crashing.

Any ideas?

This is happening to me, reinstalled the app several times but same problems, click on Revolut asks for password or finger print ID then crashes back to Iphone main screen, really don’t know what to do?? this has been doing this for 3 days now using update 5.17 last worked a week ago thankfully not out of the country otherwise this could have been a lot worse!!
Really need some assistance to get into my account?

1 Like

Same thing here I click on app asks for password or Thumb ID then crashes back to desk top running Iphone 6 ios 9 been doing this last 4 days with newest update 5.17, really need assistance with this have reinstalled several times still the problem persists
really need to access my account some time soon!!