API just responding 'The request should be authorized'

hey

i’m starting to play with the API for the revolut business account.
i’m trying to follow the documentation, but i fail at the first hurdle, with the CURL example throwing ‘the request should be authorized’.

i’ve followed the example literally, replacing the api key, but it doesn’t work. does the api account need to be ‘activated’?

curl “https://sandbox-b2b.revolut.com/api/1.0/accounts” -H “Authorization: Bearer ”
{“message”:“The request should be authorized.”}

1 Like

hey @foxlark

Could you please drop us an email to this address business@revolut.com ? Our API expert will be able to help you :man_scientist:t2:

Hi,

I have the same problem.

did you find the solution?

Hi,
I have also the same problem, can someone contact me ?

Hi guys, I have the same issue. Please can you help to resolve it?

Same issue here… Anyone can support?

Read the second post in this thread…

Read the second post in this thread…
no response within a weeks

Same issue here… Anyone can support?

1., I’m using the sandbox environment and so far the authorisation flow, token exchange, own account reading, counterparty creation is working well.
Altough any other endpoint that I’m calling is giving back an error 500 with the following error message
For testing purposes I send it payloads with bad data, and the response is working as expected pointing out the problematic data.

e.g: wrong currency transfer from specific account, or negative figure in the amount field, etc.

But whenever i send in a correct data it responses with the above mentioned 500 error.

I do believe that the problem is on my end and I’m doing something in not the specific way.

Did anyone else had this problem?
Is there any way to get in touch with tech support?

Thank you

Tamás

Hey I have a problem using the sandbox environment.I am trying to access revolut sandbox api but I face some problems during authentication. I have ran the script provided in revolut developers section and I downloaded a *.csr file along with a private.key file. Afterwards I uploaded the *.csr and downloaded the two licences provided but when I am trying to access sandbox api endpoints through postman I am getting the following error : error:0b000074:X.509 certificate routines:OPENSSL_internal:KEY_VALUES_MISMATCH.
As far as I know this has to do with key authentiqation between the licence and the private key. But is there any idea if i am doing something wrong?
thank you in advance

hey,
I’m starting to test the API before integration in production.
i followed the documentation.
when i try
curl https://sandbox-b2b.revolut.com/api/1.0/auth/token
-H “Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded”
–data “grant_type=authorization_code”
–data “code=xxxxxx”
–data “client_id=xxxxxxxx”
–data “client_assertion_type=urn:ietf:params:oauth:client-assertion-type:jwt-bearer”
–data “client_assertion=xxxxxx”

it show {“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:“The token was expected to have 3 parts, but got 4.”}
can someone help me ??

1 Like

Could you kindly share what was the resolution to this problem?

1 Like

Request solutions… Transactions pendings… How can take action?

1 Like

I am also facing problems, I am developing with PHP Laravel framework and need to make online payments using this.

I am gotting errors on the APIs response, the checkout js code
Where can i find any such support !!!

Same here, any news??

Hi, The request should be authorized is a generic error which can be returned when trying to refresh a token if an incorrect JWT is provided. It can also be returned if a call to some other endpoint is made with an incorrect access token or no access token at all. Please check carefully all the steps in our Get Started guide.

2 Likes

I posted here about 6 days ago and it seems the moderators never accepted my posting.

2 Likes

Oleksii,

it makes little sense to ask people to e-mail when you have this public board for support. your API experts should be addressing issues here publicly, so others can learn from them, instead of private conversations via e-mail

I also have this problem. my initial call to the accounts endpoint succeeded. now it’s failing. I suppose it’s because the token expired so I refreshed it but the call now fails with both the new and old tokens’

is there anyone that can help with this?

1 Like

I also sent an e-mail to the address Oleksii posted, 6 days ago, but have yet to hear back

1 Like