Any users topped up by UK bank account ?

Hello a quick question to a member of staff or any users that have topped up by bank account instead of a card.

Using your unique UK account number and sort code given to you by revolut , how long does it normally take to receive transferred funds sent in your account ?

anyone who has used this method i would appreciated your feedback

regards

Hi there.

This varies from bank-to-bank and by country.

From a UK account this usually takes 4hrs, and can take up to 1 working day. BACS payments take 3 working days.
International transfers (from Poland, Switzerland and elsewhere) usually take 1-3 working days.
Transfers from Greece typically take up to 4 working days.
If you are topping up your account with USD, PLN, CHF, SEK, NOK, DKK, RON, AUD, NZD, SGD, HKD, ILS, TRY, AED, CAD, HUF, INR, JPY, MAD, MXN, QAR, THB or ZAR please ensure you use your 8-digit customer reference number as the reference/description for your transfer, or we will have to manually allocate your top up. This will delay the top-up reaching you account.

Thank you for taking the time to reply , i done the transfer from a UK account so hopefully have funds later on Tonight .

I’m having the same issue. Transferred money 8 hours ago. Is there a delay? Server issues??

still waiting on mine , was told by staff on app support to wait till tomorrow , following working day