Any plan to create a Revolut affiliate program?

@ValScholz looking to partake in a Revolut affiliate program, I have many followers within the crypto side of finances, in addition to thousands on my own personal profile. I would love to spread the beautiful world of Revolut to them.

Dear @ValScholz and Revolut team,
I’m Martin and I am part of a team running a popular website/blog for travel deals. We are interested in promoting Revolut to our followers. Please, let us know how we can do a partnership in this respect.
Thank you.

Hello @anon33247966,

I sent an email for affiliation as mentioned here: https://www.revolut.com/fr/business/help/plus/demandes-de-partenariat (I’m french) but the email is not working The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Is there any email or anyone else I can contact for this purpose?
If not then please send me a PM :wink:

Thanks

Hi,

Can you please send me more info? Thank you.

I’m also interested, please pm me :slight_smile:

Hi @anon33247966 and @ValScholz , I run a popular cryptocurrency blog and would be interested in your affiliate program. I am currently considering including Revolut in some of my articles. Please message me.

Thanks,
Richard

Hi @ValScholz I’m interested in joining the affiliate program. I run multiple travel sites and currency sites in the nordic countries. I’m also a Revolut Premium user :wink:

Cheers!

//K

Hi @anon33247966 and @ValScholz , I’m also interested in joining the affiliate program. I run a travel website and I’m also a Revolut user.

Many thanks!

How to participate in the Affiliate program? I have a large community to promote Revolut in.

Hi, i am running an affiliate site regarding loans. We also offer Lunar Way credit card on our site. Is it possible to make business together regarding affiliate on Revolut?

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anders Dines Rasmussen.

Hello Val, could you send me some information about the affiliate program? I think I can definitely promote it among my customers.

HI, Can I get information affiliate program? Regards, Gabor

I would like further information please. Thanks

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in being part of the Revolut Affiliate Program.

Feel free to drop me an email on dimitris@revolut.com with your ideas on how you plan to execute a cool affiliate campaign (blog, social media, email, etc ?) and our business development team will evaluate.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Dimitris

1 Like

Hi Dimitris, email sent. Regards, Gabor

Awesome, thanks so much! :star_struck:

Always keen to set-up great partnerships that deliver value :facepunch:

2 Likes

Lunar way doesn’t have a credit card

True, i guess he means their credit offerings lunarway.com/credit

Probably

twentytwenty

Email sent.