Another downgrade for metal isers

Today I got a mail telling me that from now on I’ll only have 10 free trade per month on stocks… how is it possible that we are only getting worst here? C’mon Revolut you can and should do better :confused:

6 Likes

Yes, I just saw that. It’s the only reason I have a metal card. Such a huge shame! I’m making good earnings in dividends each month…

@Revolut, you should create a membership tier for people who are keen investors and want to have unlimited trades per month.

2 Likes

Agree. Revolut starting to feel like old traditional banks. Slowly taking g away the benefits of Metal Cardhilders but still charging €13 per month for the ‘privilege’ . We will soon be left with pretty useless benefits that are nothing but window dressing

3 Likes

Wonder how many people actually use the other metal only benefits, besides the shiny card.

1 Like

@RevolutStaff At least make the metal cheaper,guess im off to Etoro

3 Likes

This is such a shame. What am I supposed to do with a portfolio of 49 companies that is minus 27% and I am investing around 500$ a month with 200 transactions?

1 Like

I feel you! I have over 55 companies, though still +58% since 2020 (when I began trading). I only put in when the market nosedives instead of a routine amount (buy low, sell… rarely?). I think I made over 20 trades just the last couple days.

It’s not clear from the email what the costs will be once we use up the 10 free trades.

It really feels like a regular bank, shaving benefits off. Besides, they go from unlimited to a VERY limited number, they could set 50 free…but 10?

Hey! At least you have access to stocks :man_shrugging:t2: #Switzerland

Got TBH, I’m finding it hard to discern the value proposition of Metal against Premium at this stage - Metal no longer seems to be offering very much more than Premium for the increased price.
I think I will be among the downgrading users :frowning:

1 Like

1 euro / 1 $ per trade

Also the card after few months of use the ink start to disappear and the card look cheap, I am embarrassed to use that card in public, my card got stolen and I didn’t request a new one for the whooping value of 45 euros, for that piece of cheap metal

I feel you! I have over 55 companies, though still +58% since 2020 (when I began trading). I only put in when the market nosedives instead of a routine amount (buy low, sell… rarely?). I think I made over 20 trades just the last couple days.

I agree. I think the the 10 trades/month limit is unreasonable.
Consider this;
User ‘A’ performs 1 large trade, followed by 10 small ones. He pays a small transaction fee on the last trade.
User ‘B’ performs 10 small trades, followed by 1 large one. He pays a large fee on the last trade.
Both have traded the same overall amount but one pays a higher fee.
€1 ($£) per trade suggested above is better.

1 Like