annual top up limit increase

Dear team, I would like to increase my annual top up limit. I am using my credit card for the top ups hence I am borrowing whenever I top up revolut. Is that sufficient for you to increase my limit?
Alternatively I can provide you with an annual net salary certificate from my employer.
Regards, Georgi

Georgi, that is exactly what is required:
Revolut needs to have/see a proof of how you „generate“ the money that you transfer to your revolut account.
Based on that, e.g. your salary certificates, Revolut will increas and adjust your yearly top up limt.

So just go to the chat section and type live agent and ask in chat what you you provide, alternatively you can hit the respective button on the tab that show your anual limit.

Hope that helps.

Hi there.

Your annual top-up limit is based on your estimated annual income and/or generated wealth. Check below what documents you need to upload depending on your source of funds (please make sure that your name, dates, and all document information are clearly visible):

Salary: If your top-up was generated from your salary, you’ll need to send us copies of your payslips from the previous 3 months or P60/tax receipts.
Savings: In order to increase your limit based on your savings, we need to know how you earned the money that you put aside as saving. Please upload a bank statement showing the current balance of your savings account and relevant documents showing the source of your savings.
Sale of property: If you’ve sold a property and used the proceeds to top up your Revolut account, you’ll need to send us a copy of the sale agreement for the property; a bank statement showing the proceeds of the sale being credited to your bank account, and a statement showing the funds being transferred to your Revolut account (unless the funds are due to be deposited directly into your Revolut account).
Cryptocurrency: In order to increase your limit based on your cryptocurrency funds, we need to know how you earned the money that you invested in cryptocurrency. Please provide us with the relevant documents and statements showing your current cryptocurrency balance and any deposits/trades/withdrawals from the last 3 months.
Loan: If the source of your top-up is a loan - please upload a loan agreement document and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.
Self-employed income: If you are self-employed, please upload your latest tax return statement or invoices from the last 3 months corresponding to your desired limit.
Inheritance: If you have inherited wealth - please upload the inheritance will and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.

Thanks. Where do I need to upload the docs?

Did you read what I already wrote?
You can upload them in the app, e.g. using the support chat.