Announcing 24/7 customer support for everyone ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ฒ

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. Iโ€™ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

You say you have a 24/7 support but no one responds to my request. Itโ€™s been a month now that I am stuck.

Can you please help me fix this?

Thank you

Hjeko

I have a premium account and did not get any response since 24 hours for my requestsโ€ฆ

Hi there,

Been struggling with support since yesterday afternoon, absolutely no response from anyone and I am a Premium member, so support should be 24/7.

Not sure if anything is wrong but could we please have someone contact me thereโ€ฆ?

Thank you.

Hey there @HugoB :slight_smile:

Support is now available 24/7 for everyone :smile:
If youโ€™re facing issues getting in touch with :r:, you may want to try any of these additional methods:

Hi there,

Thanks for coming back to me.

My account isnโ€™t blocked at all, support just doesnโ€™t reply and is non-responsive even when you type in โ€œLive Agentโ€, the auto bot Rita doesnโ€™t reply either, so I am guessing something is down somewhere.

Thanks.

Hi there, same issue happen again last night the app screen switched to the same screen with only โ€œSupportโ€ and no other options. No one has been responding my request. Why would you not give us other ways to contact the company?

24h to get in contact with you and another 7h to solved you problem!! Yeeeee! Amazing good job R lolโ€ฆ

Can you please tell me how I transfer my moneys back to my regular account

Do you know how to transfer funds back to my regular bank account?

Can you explain to me how you transfer funds back to the account you withdrew them from. I to havenโ€™t heard back from support in 3hrs now.

Tap the button โ€œpaymentsโ€. Then bank transfer. Enter your account details then.